Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears vs. Vikings Discussion..

what are we thinking here boys?

I might be nuts....but I like the Bears. 11 is too many points IMO. Chicago has had a down year, but they have only lost by more than 11 points once all year....week 3 against the powerhouse Cowboys. They generally keep things within double-digits. I think they continually bring 8 to the line to try and stop the run, and make the Vikings beat them in the air. I still don't trust Tarvaris Jackson as a bigtime playmaker....and it also looks like starting WR's Wade and Williamson are banged up and questionable...which means they are not 100% if they do start. I like Orton better than the other two scrubs, and I think Chicago keeps this one close.

:dunno:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-17-2007, 12:19 PM.

Comment

I agree JML. No way I lay DD with the Vikings. Yes they've been playing well, but are they really that good? I think not. I'm looking at playing the ML as well, been quite some time since a dog won outright on MNF.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Kyle Orton will be starting though, 3rd string QB :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaymanIslands View Post
          Todd Collins started last night for the Redskins & what happened?
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Sure but TC is a seasoned veteran. Kyle Orton hasn't played a game in almost two years..

Comment

Sure but TC is a seasoned veteran. Kyle Orton hasn't played a game in almost two years..
              Seasoned benchwarmer.
              He hadn't started a game in 10 years! 2 is nothing.

Orton's sure as hell a better option than Rex or Brian IMO!
              I mean...nowhere to go but up, right?

Comment

I agree, my lean is towards the Bears or nothing.. Yeah the Bears aren't playing for the playoffs but MNF they will be pumped and ready to play.
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

The Vikings have been a surprise this year, at least on offense, but I really don't think they should be laying 10.5 against anyone outside of the Dolphins.

For me, it would be the Bears or nothing.

Comment

Thats what they said about San Fran on Saturday with Shawn Hill also.....
                    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Wasn't he 11-5 as a starter that year?

I know the defense was better then, but still 11-5. Better than most veteransthat I know of.

Horfin:thumbs:
                      a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                      Sides: +17.4 units
                      Totals: +0 units
                      In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                      Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Bears + the points Kyle can play. would not be shocked if they get the SU win
                        Last edited by birdsfan5; 12-17-2007, 07:23 PM.
                        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

cut and pasted this from Yahoo. Need the winner tonight to win office pool. took vikes.

As a rookie in 2005, Orton helped lead the Bears to a 10-5 record and a NFC North Division title before being benched for Grossman, who started a regular-season win at Green Bay and then a loss to Carolina in the playoffs.

Orton finished the 2005 season throwing for 1,869 yards, nine touchdowns and 13 interceptions with a 59.7 quarterback rating. He has not played since a 34-10 loss at Minnesota on Jan. 1, 2006. The Bears had already clinched the division, and Orton was just 6-for-14 for 59 yards.
                          Last edited by Cassanova Frankenstein; 12-17-2007, 07:27 PM.

Comment

I have no problem laying the 10.5 against the Bears.

Bears can't score. Half their points tonight will come from Hester...haha...

Comment

Working...
                            X