Cowboys -10 -110/-124 vs Panthers - 4 Units

Cardinals -10 -104 vs Falcons - 4 Units

Browns -3 -101 vs Bungles - 4 Units

Bills +3 -104 vs Giants - 4 Units

Jaguars -11.5 -115 vs Raiders - 4 Units

Teaser:
    Jaguars -6 vs Raiders
    Titans -1.5 vs Jets - 6 Units
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-22-2007, 07:23 PM.

GL Johnny.

You don't think the public will be on the Giants, driving the line up?

edit: nevermind...looks like Bills +3 is already down to -125...
    Last edited by Angelus; 12-17-2007, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      GL Johnny.

You don't think the public will be on the Giants, driving the line up?
      Yeah...I'm not sure about that....maybe....looks pretty even in the early going...NYG haven't exactly looked great lately, and with Manning playing like ****, and a big name like Shockey going down, can the public back them to a huge degree as a road fav again?

Basically I put the Browns in early because I knew they'd be a huge public play....and I knew that if Buffalo was getting points, that it'd been one of my favourite plays of the week. So when I saw Pinny's Buffalo opening line with alot lower juice than most other books, I decided to grab it at the same time as the Browns.

Even if the public goes after the over-rated G-men, I doubt the number moves off of 3 anyway....so my Pinny line, with the reduced juice, should be pretty comparable by gametime anyway.
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-17-2007, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I know you don't play totals much but do you have any thoughts on the O/U for Cincy/Cleveland?

These last weeks aren't always easy because you never know who is going to show up and play.. GL
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
          I know you don't play totals much but do you have any thoughts on the O/U for Cincy/Cleveland?

These last weeks aren't always easy because you never know who is going to show up and play.. GL
          yeah...I suck bad at totals for some reason....and I'm done with them for the year. Not sure about that battle of Ohio total...but I know I wouldn't bet the Under with those two passing games, those two defences, and the result from last time they played! I guess it depends on the weather too...

GL with whatever you play Wsox... :beerbang:

Comment

Browns have something to play for, and will beat the horrible Bungals. Cincy is a mess, and must be at an all-time low confidence-wise after losing to one of the worst teams in the NFL, and definitely the worst team on offence. If Cincy can't stop SF, how are they going to stop a Browns team in the playoff hunt, who know they put 51 on this team already once this year. They are an f'ing joke of a team. Cleveland's defence has played better as of late, and I don't see the human screw-up, Marvin Lewis leading his team into a spoiler role. Browns cover this tiny number easily, IMO.

Bills play is mostly a fade of the Giants. This is a NYG team that has scraped by a creampuff schedule....have their QB playing the worst football of his career, and will be playing without Shockey. I expect the Bills to bring plenty of secondary blitzes to rattle Eli. Giants are 5-1 on the road, but their last 4 road wins have been close games (avg of 4 point wins) against the weak Eagles, Bears, Lions & Dolphins. I see the Bills scoring just enough at home to win this game outright in a close one. Might still add the ML.

Jaguars will blowout the Raiders at home this weekend, IMO. It's all about the run game in this one....We have two good rushing teams facing each other...BUT, on defence, the Jags are great at stopping the run, ranked 5th in the NFL, whereas the Raiders defence usually has trouble stopping the run, ranked 30th in the NFL. I see the two-headed monster of Jones-Drew and the under-rated Taylor running all over the Raiders on Sunday. The Raiders also lost their whole offence last game with Justin Fargas going down for the year...Oakland relies on him SO much, that I don't see how they will be able to move the ball against a pretty good Jags defence without him. With nothing to play for, I can also see Oakland giving the shakey Russell some more playing time in this one, which could lead to a couple turnovers. This looks like a 20+ home win for a Jags team that is still looking to clinch a wildcard, and is also looking to avoid the Patriots first round.

GL :thumbs:
            Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-18-2007, 10:17 AM.

Comment

like them jml, gl

Comment

i like those jml, i have pretty much the same reasoning in my thread about nyg. i like the jags to win too, but im not one to lay double digits. what do you think of sd?

Comment

I actually think Cinn gets the straight up win this week.

I just can't see Cleve beating Cinci twice, as bad as the Bengals are.

Think Cinci might relish the opportunity to play spoiler in this game, and if they have any pride at all, will want to show up after their pathetic display last week to the 49ers...

I know Cinci doesn't seem like they have much pride but I think they show up at home for this game, they have the weapons to shred the Browns D, and I think the oddmakers agree and are looking for Browns $

Good luck on your plays this week, and a congrats on a fantastic ytd record.

Comment

GL JML.... :beerbang: dont buy no more cle...

Comment

GL JML:thumbs:

...really want to play the browns, but I can't get this picture out of my head of C. Johnson doing his jig in the end zone; and me pacing the room asking myself why I didn't just lay off that game, LOL....

you know what your doing tho....GET EM'!
                      "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                        GL JML.... :beerbang: dont buy no more cle...
                        Thanks, HD...and GL to you! :thumbs:
                        And I suggest you don't buy any Cincy...lmao...

Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-18-2007, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                          Thanks, HD...and GL to you! :thumbs:
                          And I suggest you don't buy any Cincy...lmao...

:hide: it could be a different scenario, if pitts loses to stl... :beer2:

Comment

Love that Browns bet. Seems to easy...

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                              Love that Browns bet. Seems to easy...
                              :bang:

Thanks for the kiss of death, dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X