• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football:Thursday 12/20

...YTD...79-69-5..Overall this Season

Thursday Nite:

(9-5) Pittsburgh at (3-11) St Louis

These Week Starts the "Be Careful" which Teams Play Since Only 2 Games are Left and Some Teams are in Playoff Hunt while Others are Collecting Checks with a Few Players Playing 100% the Whole Game...Key to this Game will Pitts stop RB Jackson from Running the Ball Since in the Last Game Jackson had 143 Yards on 24 Carries But Lost to Green Bay..33-14...Both Teams are Bangeg Up with Most of the Hurting Coming from the St Louis Side with Long List and a Rebuilt O-Line that Must Face Pitt that is Ranked 1st in Total Deffense (2nd Vs Run and 2nd Vs Pass) and Pitt is Ranked 8th in League Holding Teams to an Ave 23.6 Points/Game VS St Louis Team that their Total Offense is Ranked 27th (26th on Rush and 26th on Pass) and is Ranked 27th Overall in Scoring Defense Allowing 25 Points/Game.....Pitts Offense has Dropped Some this Year Only Ranked 14th in Total Offense (3rd Rush and 24th Pass) Vs a St Louis 20th Ranked in Total Defense (21st vs Run and 19th vs Pass)...St Louis Defense Scoring Defense is Allowing 25 Points per Game Ranked way Down to 27th...St Louis is Lead by RB Jackson and QB Bulger (If He Can Make it Thru the Game with Pitt Tough Def Hitting the QB All Nite with the Blitz)...Pitt is Lead by RB Parker who Leads the League in Rushing 1,317 Yards...and Big Ben with QB Rating 100.5 with 29 TDs and 11 INTs and 2,897 Yards Passing...The OVER for Pitt is 9-3 Last 12 Games in Week 16...Pitt is 8-3 ATS Last 11 Games in December...St L is 3-9 ATS in their Last 12 Home Games...Last 2 Weeks Pitts has went 0-2 SU and ATS Vs Teams that are Plyoff Bound...New England and Jacksonville with Jacksonville as the Tough Loss..Pitt is 1-5 ATS Last 6 Games Played this Season and Pitt is 1-4 O/U with Under Hitting 4 in a Row until Last Game went Over...Short Week after Playing this Past Weekend will see how the Hurt Players Hold Up..Pitts is still in Playoff Race with Clev in AFC North while St Louis is Playing Out the Season..Pitts has Lost to Sub 500 Teams in Arizona..Denver..and NY Jets Although I Think those 3 Teams are Building Up then Hard Lost to New England and Jacksonville...Pitt is Looking to Win AFC North has by Beating Cleveland..31-28....Jacksonville Win was Pitts 1st Lost at Home this Season...Really Think Pitts Comes Out Swing Hard and Fast Vs St Louis to Get the Win and Show they are the Team People Thought they were Going to Be in Middle of Season...Pitt is Banged Up Also with LB Haggans Hurt (Knee) and Left Tackle Marvel Smith (Back) and DE Travis Kirschke...Last 2 Games Jacksonville Ran for 224 Yards on Pitts and New England Passed for 399 Yards and 4 TDs....Proud Team Looked Bad 2 Weeks in a Row Now Play on National TV in Front of All the Others Teams that will be Watching..A Hurt/Wounded Animal is a Dangerous Animal..Really See Pitts Coming Out Hard/Fast Playing top Ball...Bulger has been a Walking Wounded QB that has Missed Time with Concusion and other Various Injuries...I Really Think Pitts will be making Sure that He Doesn't Finish the Game and is Picking Himself Up alot After Throwing the Ball...Bulger Struggled Vs Green Bay Last Week 20 for 39..219 Yards But 2 INTs...St L has Been a Good 1st Half Team Scoring 144 Points to other Teams 132 Points then in 2nd Half Other Teams have Scored 217 Points to ONLY 76 Points for St Louis...HUGE Difference...Might be Good for 2nd Half Bet on Pitts....Last Meeting was Back in Oct 2003...I Have Pitts Winning this Game by 10.58 Points in One Power Rating and 12.3 Points in Another Rating..Weather will not be a Problem and Think Pittsburgh is Backed into a Corner and Hurting and Wants to Take it Out Tonite on St Louis Scoring in the 30's and St L Reaching Upper Teens to Low 20's....So...

Pic: Pittsburgh -7 1/2

Pic: Pittsburgh/St Louis....Over 43

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Glad to see another one of my favorite cappers on the Steelers tonight, GL this week Thor :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks...NittanyLions94...Thanks...Hope ya had a Good Nite...Thanks...:sm:

Good Nite to Start the Week....2-0...Congrats$$ to All on Pittsburgh and the Over...Congrats$$$

Hope All of You Have a Great Weekend of Football..!!....:sm:

...YTD...81-69-7...Overall this Season

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Fav & the Over :beerbang:

Have a great Christmas, Thor...

Comment

Thanks...JohnnyMapleLeaf...Thanks and Merry Christmas to You..!!

Thought I Would Use Same Post for Thursday Nite...Instead of Starting a New One...:sm:

Sunday Nite Game: NFL

(12-2) Dallas AT (6-8) Carolina

Dallas Over is 7-2-1 in Last 10 December Games...Dallas is 7-2-1 ATS on Road Games....Dall is 10-3-1 ATS Last 10-3-1 last 14 on Grass...Car is 3-12 ATS in their Last 15 Games on Grass...Car Under is 8-2 in Car Last 10 Games as an Underdog...Over is 7-2 in Car Last 9 Games in December...Head to Head Matchups....Underdog is 6-2-1 is ATS in their Last 9 Meetings...Last 4 Meetings have Went Over and 5 of 6 Played have went Over in Total Score...Dallas Gets the Win by 10 Points but I Have them Winning Right on that Mark...So I'll take the Home Dog Getting Double Figures at Home when on Any Given Sunday (Saturday) any Given Team can Win...Take Away the QB Problems and Car Might have Had a Good Year...Won 6 Games with 6 QBs on the Roster...So..

Pic: Carolina +11 1/2

Pic: Dallas/Carolina...Over 43

Football Time..!!

Comment

Looks Like a 1-1 Nite...2-0 on Thursday...3-1 Going into Sundays Games with...New YTD..82-70-5 Overall this Reg Season Going into Sunday...BOL to All on Sunday..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor, just in case I forgot to wish my favorite bud Merry Xmas (sorry man) I still have time to wish you a happy New Year. Beers are on me man
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Thanks...Uncle Yo...Hope you had a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Also.....Enjoy..!!...:sm: ....BOL to Ya..!!

Comment

Working...
                X