No announcement yet.

***Sunday Ingame***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nep tryin' to cover the line????? why is brady in there??? will someone break his leg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
      nep tryin' to cover the line?????
      Not when they're going for it on the 29 4th & 7.... serves me right for laying 22 pts:cry:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Wow Arizona just :puke: all over themselves and any dignity they may have had.
        GO TITANS!

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Celtics -3 1stq
          :victory:

Comment

Not when they're going for it on the 29 4th & 7.... serves me right for laying 22 pts:cry:
            IMO, right call, but I decided to take the under.... but why is brady in there??

Comment

FF if you're lurking & looking for something.... Celtics -3 1stq & Celtics team o101 look mighty tasty tonight :thumbs:
              Tailed you again Udogg, :thx:

trying to get some back I'm about to lose on this pathetic Arizona game :blackeye:
              GO TITANS!

Comment

IMO, right call, but I decided to take the under.... but why is brady in there??
                Trying to get some of that TD record at home, but to me it's assinine. Especially when Miami was getting pressure on Brady pretty consistantly... he gets hit 1x the wrong way, & Belichek goes from genius to the biggest idiot alive :thumbs:

Comment

cavs as a fav, gettin spanked again ...:beer2:
                  I can't see how anyone would play on the Cavs, Heat or Nets as faves against anyone. :boog:

Comment

Trying to get some of that TD record at home, but to me it's assinine. Especially when Miami was getting pressure on Brady pretty consistantly... he gets hit 1x the wrong way, & Belichek goes from genius to the biggest idiot alive :thumbs:
                    I dont let that sway me, just like kobe goin' for 20k today... was thinkin' if I lost with the gmen today, they would be a perfect ml bet against the pats... still thinkin' :beer2:

Comment

Week 17 is always great for Dog moneylines. Seemingly every year there's a 10 pt dog that wins su :beer2:

Speaking of dog moneylines, hold on Niners!!!

Comment

Week 17 is always great for Dog moneylines. Seemingly every year there's a 10 pt dog that wins su :beer2:

Speaking of dog moneylines, hold on Niners!!!
                        nice call with dem falcons... :thumbs: I never gave them a second look...:hide:

Comment

Udogg great call on San Fran! Should have played Tampa on the otherside of that teaser, just thought they would play a little stronger today.

Arizona makes the "comeback," but I swear keeping it that close with Atlanta is just ludicrous. First OT all season for Atlanta.
                          GO TITANS!

Comment

go for it .... td skins :beerbang:

Comment

:boog:

Comment

:fire:

Comment

Working...
                                X