What you fellas think about this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you fellas think about this?

I know teasers are crap, but this is essentially a parlay where a couple points make a $1000 to win $675 more like $1000 to win $850.

SEATTLE -2
    ARIZONA -1
    BOISE ST. -.5

I'm outta my element here in Colorado. I've basically taken a break from sports the past few days, but looking for some action tonight. Anybody think these teams get upset?

GL today fellas!

-BIFF :thumbs:
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Thinking about making it REDSKINS +16 or JETS +18 and taking out Arizona. They have nothing to play for.

Comment

Like the Seahawks for sure. I think Niners+ pts or Skins+pts would be the best dogs to tease up. IMo both have a very good shot at su wins. What about the Pats under 2 tds? I think they blow Miami out of the water....
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Done deal. Just put this in...

$1200 to win $1000

WASHINGTON REDSKINS +16
        SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -2
        BOISE ST BRONCOS -½

Good Luck tonight fellas. :thumbs:

Comment

Arizona with nothing to play for, but they're playing Atlanta. They should be able to beat those guys on the talent difference alone....although I agree, not the strongest play ever, and not something I'd lay a grand on.

The one I really don't like though is Boise St. I think they could as easily lose outright to ECU as they could win. The WAC is a joke. Boise had either the easiest or second easiest SOS in the country if I remember correctly, plus this is a big game for East Carolina....a chance to "upset" Boise has to mean alot to them. Not sure about Boise's motivation to play in the crappy Hawaii Bowl after what they accomplished last year, and honestly the talent difference between those 2 teams is probably close to even.

Boise could easly win, but not something I'd lay a grand on, that's for sure. IMO teasing ECU up is the stronger play.

Just my opinion. GL with it. I'll be on ECU + the points, so hopefully Boise wins by 10 or less :thumbs:

Comment

I just believe that CP has the play calling ability to put up wins against inferior teams. His record shows it. I know it's a low key bowl, but he's the motivator and he said this about the Aloha Bowl...

"It's really a privilege and an honor to be able to go to a BCS game. No matter who you are, it takes a lot of things to line up the right way and that doesn't happen every year," Petersen said. "We're honored to be here, in this game and play East Carolina. We'll be excited to play without question."

Now -10.5 is too high, without question, but I think they are going to do everything they can to WIN.
            Much like the Redskins tonight. Hence why I dropped Arizona and the 14-14 crap shoot they are playing in right now.

Hope we both hit.

Comment

Biff sorry bout that Boise game.. that has to sting, thats why I try to stay away from teasers (as well as parlays, they always look so damn tempting!!!

Here is to us bouncing back :beerbang:
              Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
              Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Working...
              X