wsox08's NFL Week 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NFL Week 17

Tried avoiding all the games that have no playoff significance this week.

New Orleans Saints -1½ -110
    Saints must win to even have a chance to slip into the playoffs. They have to win at noon and hope both the Vikes and Skins lose later in the day.
    2 units

Pittsburgh Steelers -3 -115
    Fighting for the #3 playoff spot.
    4 units

Minnesota Vikings -3 -115 Minn must win to even have a chance at the playoffs. They'll be playing at the same time the Skins are so they should take care of the Broncos and hope the Skins lose.. Denver has nothing to play for.
    6 units

San Diego Chargers -8½ -110 Chargers are playing for the #3 spot which would allow them to avoid the Patriots until the AFC Championship Game, if they should get that far. Russell gets his first start for the Raiders.
    6 units

8 pt teaser
    New England Patriots -6
    Dallas Cowboys +18
    Cleveland Browns -3

risking 2 units to win 2.2 units

NE should cover this line going for the undefeated season. I don't think the Boys will just let the Skins blow them out and Cleveland is still playing for a playoff spot.

Good luck this week!
    Last edited by wsox08; 12-28-2007, 07:06 PM.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

6.5 pt teaser
    Dallas Cowboys +16½
    Cleveland Browns -6½
    San Diego Chargers -2½
    risking 2 units to win 3.3 units
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL Wsox :thumbs:

Comment

Tennessee Titans -4 -101
        4 units

Tennessee Titans/Indianapolis Colts over 40½ -108
        2 units
        Overall Records

Comment

Working...
        X