Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 17 Office Capper JoeyBallgame

YTD 43-38

In this weirdest of weeks i'm looking to play home teams in those cases where neither team has any playoff hopes to play for as well as those teams that figure to be more motivated than their opponents.

Rams +6 - Arizona has alot of injuries at their skill positions, at this point in the season these games are all about motivation. I don't buy into the motivational factors for Arizona to go 8-8. Steven is the best player on the field and fresh at that.

Skins -2, Philly -1 7 pt teaser - Like both teams but not sure they will win by over a TD as they are both defensive oriented low scoring teams so i'm taking em both to win. The only way I can see Buffalo staying close is with big special teams play. If Philly comes to play and finish strong (McNabb should be motivated to keep his spot) Buffalo will have a rough time moving the ball.

Blitzberg -3 - Ravens are the mail it in type of team when there is nothing to play for IMO. Batch is a seasoned vet, and a professional, and figures to play well in his only action of the season.

Titans -5 - Wasn't gonna play this one till I saw I was against the public. Hope I don't wind up cursing the name "Jim Sorgi"

Miami +3 - Just a public fade. with some weird line movement, public on Cinci, and line going the other way..."cigar, cigarette, Camarillo!"

Bears -1 - They are peaking right after the right time.

Atlanta -1 - Looking for Seattle to bench their whole team and fading the way strong public play at around 85 percent.

SanFran ML +550 - Just in case Gore can control the game and Anderson poops his pants again.

adds

KC +5

Min -2.5

Comment

Working...
    X