X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football: Saturday 12/29

...YTD...89-77-5..Reg Season Overall

(15-0) New England at (10-5) NY Giants

Weather will be in Low 40's with Wind Under 7MPH..Clear Sky (Which is Great at New York)...Really Hate Week 17 when Coaches Lie about Resting Players or Not..How Long they Play or Not...Really Believe that Belichick Plays his Players with a Bye Week to Rest Them and He Wants his Team to Stay Sharp...NY G are Most Likely the 5th Seed and will not Move from That and will play on the Road 1st Week on Playoffs..He Needs Players to be at 100% and Heal some Wounded Players...NY G has Many Banged Up and are Playing a NON Divsion Team that Win or Loss Changes Very Little...How Game Goes Depends on What Happens..New England gets Out to a Big Lead then he will Pull some Players but think Most of Offense Plays the Entire game...NE is 13-4-2 ATS vs the NFC and 28-10-1 ATS on the Road with the O/U being 10-4 Over/Under and 5-2 Over/Under on Road Last 7 Road Games...NE is 41-20-2 as Favorite and NY G is 1-5 vs AFC...15 Games NE has Won...16-0 would be a Great Record...But who has More Pressure...In NE Last 5 Games they have had some Close Calls and Lines Finally Dropped Out of Double Figures...Even up Been Favor in the 20s some Games...NE went 1-4 ATS Last 5 Games with Only a 3 Point Win vs Philly as 24 Pt Favorite...3 Point win at Baltimore as 19 Point Favorite..34-13 Win at Home vs Pitt...20-10 Win at Home vs NY Jets as 20.5 Favorite...then 28-7 Win Over Helpless Miami as 22 Point Favorite....Game NE Should have Lost was at Indy 24-20 But the Indy Team was a Walking M*A*S*H* Unit that Played them Though with No Name WRs for Manning...Now Eli Manning gets his Shot...be a Nice way to be Remembered..??..NY G are 9-4 ATS in their Last 13 Games Overall...NE is 7-1 ATS in their Latd 8 Games in Week 17....Play to Win not Rest..NE is Ave 36.7 Points per Game and NY G is Ave 22.5 Points /Game...Both Above League Ave..Points will be Scored..With Everyone Watching....NY G Must get Points Early and they Know That..I Remember Watching a Chicago Bears Team that Destoyed Everyone...Then Miami Beat Them when Every Bounce Possible went Miami Way...Ball is Not Round for a Reason...So You can Never Tell were it will Bounce...So...

Pic: New York Giants +14

Pic: New England/New York....Over 46 1/2

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Last edited by Thor24; 12-30-2007, 04:13 AM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Good Start to Week 17...That can be a Hard One to Pick...Congrats$$ to All on NY Giants and Over..Congrats$$...and to New England Fans...Congrats$$ to You and Your Team..:sm:

...2-0..To Start the Weekend...91-77-5 Reg Season Overall...GL on Sunday..!!

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice Night Thor

Comment

Thanks...SuperSkins...Hope You have a Great Sunday...!!!

SUNDAY GAMES:

Buffalo at Philadelphia
        Pic: Buffalo +8

Cincinnati at Miami
        Pic: Cincinnati -2

Detroit at Green Bay
        Pic: Detroit +5 1/2

New Orleans at Chicago
        Pic: New Orleans -1

San Francisco at Cleveland
        Pic: Cleveland -11

St Louis at Arizona
        Pic: Arizona -6

Totals:
        St Louis at Arizona
        Pic: St Louis/Arizona...Over 48

Football Time..!!

Comment

Sunday Games: December 12/30

ADD: Totals

San Francisco at Cleveland
          Pic: San Francisco/Cleveland...Over 40 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD: Sunday Nite Game

...6-3-1...Week 17 with Late Game Pending..

Tennessee at Indianpolis

Pic: Tennessee -4

Pic: Tennessee/Indianpolis...Over 40 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 12-30-2007, 07:28 PM.

Comment

WEEK 17...7-4-1...to Finish the Reg Season....:sm:

...YTD...96-81-6...Overall Reg Season Final Total

Wish All Here and on the Net ..BOL to All in the Playoffs...:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
              X