Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Week 17 Plays

ytd:34-36-1 -2.21 units

putting my plays in now as tomorrow i will be off early to go to the eagles/bills game. lots of action being the final and most meaningless week of football, but im a degenerate.

eags/bills over 37.5

2.1 to win 2 units

lions +5
    dolphins +2.5
    chargers-9
    steelers -3

1.05 to win 1 unit

lions +200

.5 to win 1 unit

dolphins +115

.5 to win .575 units

lots of injuries on the defensive side of both teams in the eagles game. eagles would have to try to not score 24 in this one. im hoping the bills can stay in it and put up 21 themselves. maybe a junk score late in the 4th. the rest of the plays speak for themselves. pitt and san diego are fighting for the 3 seed and both are playing dismal opponents. batch is not much of a drop off in that pitt offense. dolphins are looking to impress and buil for next year, while cincy has no desire whatsoever to be down in miami. lions, well yea im backing the lions on the road, but GB has nothing to gain here and are pretty banged up.

good luck everyone on the final week of nfl regular season football. may you all stick it to the man and have a happy new year.

Daws...GL! I like 'em all...

I am seriously thinking about adding that Bills/Eagles Over.....looks like a great play....GL

:thumbs:

Comment

Good Luck Daws

Comment

GL Daws :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL

:sm: :thumbs:
          Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
          (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
          (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
          (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
          (2-0) +2.5 units