Gotta play this one:

NY Giants +13.5 (+105)

3 units

ytd ats 84-82 (-4.34 units)
    dog ml's 21-36 (-1.31 units)
    teasers 0-3 (-9.20 units)
    parlays 1-2 (+0.26 units)
    total 106-123 (-14.59 units)

Trying to finish a disappointing regular season with a profit today....

Buffalo Bills +8.5 (+100)

Maybe I'm a homer, but 8-8 means something for an "up and coming" team. A far more disappointing season for Philly. The local channels here in the Philly area are talking about Philly possibly playing Kevin Kolb later in the game, and only playing Westbrook for limited time as well. Weather it's true or not, I have no idea, but it couldn't hurt.

Now some fat ass comes on and talks about how the Eagles are going to "crush" the Bills, and that this will be the "Eagles easiest game of the season except the Lions". OK, seriously dude, the Eagles are not too good. That's a pretty bold statement to say a sub .500 team is going to blow anyone out!!

He also said "Buffalo's minds are already on the golf course". Apparently he doesn't know **** about the Bills football team, or how they play hard, EVERY DOWN of EVERY GAME. It's called character fat ass....something the Buffalo Bills team is built on.

I would play this if it were a "meaningful" game, and I'm playing it now. Philly doesn't deserve to be this big of a fave over anyone, IMHO, especially not a Buffalo team who has played everyone solid this year except PIT and NEP.

Miami Dolphins +3

Talk about a disappointing team....the Bungles that is. If anyone is on vacation, it's gotta be these guys who had huge expectations this year, and did nothing but flush them down the toilet. Bungles as a road fave is also humorous.

SF 49ers +11.5

Browns choked last week, so what leads me to believe they're gonna "lay it on someone" this week? SF has shown improvement, and like I said when he went down, they're a better team without Alex Smith, who was nothing but a product of a system at Utah. I see a close game here, with a possible SF upset.

Chicago Bears pk -105

Not the best situation for a disappointing Saints team to have to go on the road and try to win. Sure, they could still get in the playoffs IF MIN and WASH lose....so they'll try. Problem is that they're not very good. They can be physically dominated in the trenches, and the grass turf at Soldier Field will slow them a bit. Bottom line, the Aints as a road fave makes no sense to me. Gotta take the Bears.

3 units each

Buffalo Bills ML +310
    SF 49ers +500
    Miami Dolphins ML +115

1 unit each

4pm games shortly....

Comment

GL today Stif...:thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good Luck Stif

Comment

Dallas Cowboys +9

Big game for the Skins....meaningless for Dallas. Problem is, that this line would be AT LEAST Dallas -3.5 if the game mattered. So that's almost a 2 TD difference. This line would suggest DAL is a completely hapless team with no chance to win. Turnovers are always key, and while Johnson can't do alot of the things Romo can do, I don't think he will turn the ball over excessively either, and I think Dallas will keep it close.

Baltimore Ravens +3.5 (-105)

I must be crazy, lol....but I think Troy Smith is what the Baltimore offense needed. He's a far better option than Boller (or McNair) right now, and the Baltimore offense HAS TO BE playing for jobs at this point, especially the younger players like Smith.

Pit is sitting pretty much everyone (Big Ben, Polomalu, Ward, etc) cause they're banged up. Batch is a completely capable backup, so I'm not basing my play on that at all, just thought I'd point out that PIT is sitting a bunch of guys....which to me is an indication that they don't give 2 craps about winning this game.

PIT has been awful on the road too....and I just can't see Baltimore mailing it in today vs the hated Steelers.

St Louis Rams +6 (-105)

Taking the points (and IMO value) in a matchup that could go either way to begin with. STL has no reason not to give it 100% today to make an attempt to put a decent mark on an otherwise **** season. Arizona's wideouts and QB's have been injured all season. Boldin and Fitzgerald are questionable and Warner is probable. My point is, if these guys have nagging injuries, even if they do play....are they going to go all out to win a meaningless game?

Oakland Raiders +9 (-105)

Public fade of the week. I'm not sure what to say about this one except that the entire world is on SD, so I took OAK, LOL. Hopefully Russell can give em hell this week, as he hasn't done much yet, and I'm sure he wants to show Raiders management that he's going to be their guy. One thing I will point out is that I'm still not a fan of a team led by Philip Rivers as a big road fave, as he seems to be prone to making mistakes on the road, and turnovers are the #1 thing that keeps bad teams in games that they otherwise wouldn't be competitive in.

3 units each

Dallas Cowboys ML +370
          St Louis Rams ML +215
          Baltimore Ravens ML +160
          Oakland Raiders ML +345

1 unit each

I would really like to take Denver too, but, I don't believe they can stop Peterson with that ****ty rush defense they have....so I passed, for now.
          Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 12-30-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Adding:

Denver Broncos +2 (+100)

3 units

Denver Broncos ML +130

1 unit

Comment

stiffy- GL!.....rock that holiday card today.....:beerbang:
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
              X