• Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Playoffs***

Buccaneers-2.5

Jaguars-1-105

4 units each

Redskins+205

2 units
    Last edited by Underdog88; 12-30-2007, 08:33 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL UD :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks HD.... honestly didn't expect so much Jags love, & frankly I'm scared. Stupid teaser time....

8.5 pt teaser

Skins/Seahawks u47
      Steelers+10.5
      Titans+19.5

2 to win 2 units

Comment

me neither... if jax moves to 3.5, I might buy some pit for a middle???? :drunk:

Comment

GL, UD! Glad to see you on the same three sides as me. Might have to add some of that crazy Washington ML!

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Like the plays Udogg, but where oh where did you find that Wash ML? Great value there!

GL :thumbs:
            GO TITANS!

Comment

Just wanted to ask you if you would be doing the "First score a FG" in the playoffs this year. I remember last year it worked out well.

Comment

Totally boned on the Hawks under in the teaser- 2 pick 6s with under 6 minutes left in the game. Played the Jags 2ndh over but wasn't home to post, luckily I grabbed the early line. Adding on....

Giants/Bucs o45.5+200

1 unit

8.5 pt teaser

Giants/Bucs o31
                Chargers-2.5
                Packers-1

3 to win 3 units

Giants/Bucs o19.5-120
                Chargers-6.5-120 1sth
                Packers-6.5-175

1 to win 4.2 units

Hopefully there will be some 2ndh opportunities :thumbs:
                Last edited by Underdog88; 01-06-2008, 03:38 PM. Reason: Chargers are 1sth in parlay

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  Just wanted to ask you if you would be doing the "First score a FG" in the playoffs this year. I remember last year it worked out well.
                  I didn't play it yesterday (good thing). I'll track it from here on out. Playing half unit on it, but will track as 1 unit plays to make it easy (I won't count it in my record).

1st score not a td (0-0)

NYG/TB +130

Tenn/SD +135

Comment

Bucs-9.5+180 2ndh

Giants/Bucs o20-102 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

congrats on your JAX win. should never have had to sweat that one. but man, that had to be the absolute worst game for the house. If you were going to play JAX you got them early at Pk or -1 or even -2 at worst....and if you played PIT you undoubtedly waited til the end of the week and got in at +2 or better. i wouldn't want to admit i ripped up a ticket in that one. either way someone should have had a push. can't believe most everyone didn't cash one or at least take a push. if you didn't get a good number in that one you need to rethink your betting process, IMO.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        either way someone should have had a push. can't believe most everyone didn't cash one or at least take a push. if you didn't get a good number in that one you need to rethink your betting process, IMO.
                        What pissed me off was that I didn't just play for the middle. Thought about paying -140 on the +3.5, but didn't want to lay the juice. I knew the line moved too much (paired with the Jax love), which is why I played the teaser. However the Seahawks D just had to show off :bang:

Comment

Chalk eater......

Superchargers -.5 -145 1stq

2 units

I just don't see the Titans jumping ahead early, & that's all the Chargers have done at home this season....

Comment

Wow I guess now's the time to fade me...

Titans/Chargers u19 2ndh

2 units

u15.5 +180 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Working...
                            X