Odds To Win The Super Bowl, Time to Make Last Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds To Win The Super Bowl, Time to Make Last Picks

I started the super bowl predictions in the preseason, but we now have narrowed down the teams. Horfin, Tennessee is not winning the super bowl! Just wondering who you guys got at these odds. I was gonna take em from Bodog, but my site offers better odds, but I won't name them because they are not a predictem affiliate.

2008 Super Bowl To Win

13:00 INDIANAPOLIS 11 to 2

13:00 SAN DIEGO 16 to 1

13:00 NEW ENGLAND 3 to 5

13:00 SEATTLE 50 to 1

13:00 NY GIANTS 60 to 1

13:00 PITTSBURGH 35 to 1

13:00 DALLAS 6 to 1

13:00 JACKSONVILLE 25 to 1

13:00 WASHINGTON 65 to 1

13:00 TAMPA BAY 65 to 1

13:00 TENNESSEE 75 to 1

13:00 GREEN BAY 10 to 1

At first I saw some value in Jacksonville as some people believe they are the only team that can actually beat New England. Upon further thought though, I realized that New England OWNS Jacksonville. Hammering them by 20 every time they play in the playoffs.

New England showing that they are human the past few weeks has dropped them to a 3/5 spread. Kinda sounds like a sound investment, but I hate NE, and I'd rather play something with value.

Skins have potential to make SB, but will get crushed by the AFC, but worth a shot at 65-1.
    I think the most potential is with Seattle though. They're passing game has been on all year. They have the weapons to make it back to the SB. WHen they were against Pitt 2 years ago, they played em hard the whole game.
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

NFC Green Bay and Tampa Bay
    AFC Jacksonville and Indy
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Jacksonville at 25:1 is insane value

So is Indy at 11:2

Because they're the 2 teams that IMO have the ability to go to NE and win.

I wouldn't touch anything else on there.

There's no value on the Patriots at 3:5, and the rest of the teams aren't going to win it.

I'd like to see GB win it actually, and if i were to invest in an NFC team, it would be GB at 10:1. At least it pays something for a team that has a bye in the first round and legit shot to actually get in the game....and has enough offense to compete with an AFC team and possibly pull the upset....but God the NFC still sucks. Thinking they might win the super bowl is hard for me to comprehend.

I guess Washington might be worth a VERY small stab too, since they're coming in hot and riding emotion, and I guess you never know how far that can take a team, plus it's a huge number....but really, if they do manage to get there, didn't NE already beat them like 52-10? I can't imagine a little momentum and emotion is gonna do much to turn that around.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Jacksonville at 25:1 is insane value

So is Indy at 11:2

Because they're the 2 teams that IMO have the ability to go to NE and win.

I wouldn't touch anything else on there.

There's no value on the Patriots at 3:5, and the rest of the teams aren't going to win it.

I'd like to see GB win it actually, and if i were to invest in an NFC team, it would be GB at 10:1. At least it pays something for a team that has a bye in the first round and legit shot to actually get in the game....and has enough offense to compete with an AFC team and possibly pull the upset....but God the NFC still sucks. Thinking they might win the super bowl is hard for me to comprehend.

I guess Washington might be worth a VERY small stab too, since they're coming in hot and riding emotion, and I guess you never know how far that can take a team, plus it's a huge number....but really, if they do manage to get there, didn't NE already beat them like 52-10? I can't imagine a little momentum and emotion is gonna do much to turn that around.

I agree with Indy. I think they are better equip to play in Foxboro during January than the Pats are to be totally honest. If the weather is bad, pussy boy won't be able to just chuck it deep to Moss, and the Indy D and rushing offense is better than NE's. I wouldn't roll with any NFC team, there isn't a high enough odd that would make me play one of them.

Comment

I have a Green Bay 35 to 1, so Im gonna stick with it.
          Green Bay suckas!!!

Comment

Seattle
            NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Comment

Working...
            X