• Show
Clear All

• Cavorca NFL WC

Saturday Wild Card:

Seattle -3.5 (Even) ... 1 Unit

Pittsburgh +3 ... 0.5 Unit

Pittsburgh ML +130 ... 0.5 Unit

Sunday Wild Card:

Tampa Bay -2.5 (-125) / -3 (+105) ... 1 Unit (0.5 on each)

San Diego -10 ... 1 Unit

San Diego 2H -9 (+110) and -10 (+145) ... 0.5 Unit on each

GLTA! :thumbs:
    Last edited by cavorca12; 01-06-2008, 06:12 PM. Reason: Added SD 2H...
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Adding:

San Diego -10 ... 1 Unit

I'll just get it over with:
    1. Norv Turner
    2. Phillip Rivers
    3. Team went backwards from 14-2 to 11-5
    4. Double digit 10 point spread
    :puke:

TN injuries. LT. SD better at home, but Den, Det, and Bal aren't exactly signature home wins IMO. Just have a hard time seeing a team that stretched itself to get in and is as banged up as TN going on the road and doing much against a SD team that should be gunning for them hard and has some momentum behind them. Those 4 reasons above could definitely have me puking on Sun though.....

Comment

Adding:

Seattle -3.5 (Even) ... 1 Unit

After dealing with a real tragedy in Taylor and having to win however many in a row to get to the playoffs, Wash travels accross the country to play in a horrible venue vs a rested team. IMO there's definitely potential for a letdown by Wash, and I favor Sea in a lot of aspects and think they match up real well. Wish I could get 3, but I'll take the 3.5 even.

Comment

gl cavorca

Comment

Thanks hodown!

Adding:

Pittsburgh +3 ... 0.5 Unit

Pittsburgh ML +130 ... 0.5 Unit

GLTA! :thumbs:

Comment

Likely to regret it, but begrudgingly adding:

San Diego 2H:
            -9 (+110) and
            -10 (+145)

Each for 0.5 Unit. Just digging the hole.....

Comment

:thumbs: its a good thing to have confidence in the books! Nice work.. :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks HD! Really just banking on one of Norv's legendary intense motivational halftime speeches...lol...

But really just hoped for a shred of pride from the SD offense considering their playoff performances. TN's O was also just as brutal as the SD D was good. GL to you!

Comment

Almost screwed up my record in my sig... Also had some thoughts.
                  4-2
                  +2.15 Units

TB won't win many when Garcia plays like that. I over emphasized what I thought was an overrated NYG road record (near ideal schedule with some easy road games) instead of an as bad or maybe worse TB schedule in general. 6 games vs Carolina, NO, and Atl doesn't say much, and their offense just didn't have enough. No idea why, but even though I really really liked TB, I still felt NYG had as good a shot as any dog to win SU if Eli played well. I didn't think so vs TB D, but he got the job done. As for SD, the way the game played out IMO might be good for them going forward. Jax's secondary vs NE scares me enough that I'll have a tough time taking them. And even though I like how GB matches up vs them, Sea is playing pretty good.

Not playing anything yet, but NE is probably my favorite play at the moment and leaning GB. No idea on SD/Ind. I'm probably going to take a good look at NYG because of something I'm shocked I rememeber from the 2nd NYG/Dal matchup. It was the start of the 4Q with Dal up 24-17, NYG had 1st a goal on Dal 6. Jacobs rushed for a TD that was called back on a hold by Snee, then a delay of game pushed them back to the Dal 21 on 2nd down. Big big momentum swing going from 24-24 to 24-17 and NYG just looked flat after that as Dal got the win. NYG won TOP 35 to 25 and played with Dal despite 2 Eli pics. Couple other things I'm not crazy about with Dal and I like with NYG, so I'll be looking at them and the Under 47. And who knows, ML might have some value too. GL next week everyone!
                  Last edited by cavorca12; 01-07-2008, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X