Titans Cheat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans Cheat

Kerry Collins, speaking on WFAN, said that the Titans kneeled down at the end of the Colts-Titans game because they knew the Colts wouldn't call a timeout.
    Collins said that the Titans originally called a running play, but he was told over his headset that the Colts wouldn't call a timeout to potentially force Tennessee to punt with less than 20 seconds left. Pressed further, Collins said the Colts and Titans coaches had "an agreement," which is sure to raise collusion questions. With a Colts timeout, the Titans would have been forced to risk fumbling the ball with three runs. Clearly it would have been a long shot for the Colts to win at this point, but Browns fans won't enjoy hearing this one.

Seems like the Colts cheat too.
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

All teams cheat, one way or another. Some just get caught.

Comment

If ya ain't cheatin, your not tryin', or atleast not gettin' caught
        If its fun, do it

Comment

who the **** is Kerry Collins?

LMAO (j/k)
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            who the **** is Kerry Collins?
            #16 NFL All-Time Passing Yardage

:beer2:
            Last edited by homedawg; 01-03-2008, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post

wow is that an indictment on QB play in the NFL.......:puke:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I woulda never believed it... While watchin' the game sunday, I heard he was over 34k, and when I checked the stats, he was at #17, now #16 all time... Most Definitely NOT amongst the greatest of all time!!!!! :beer2:

Comment

I don't think anyone in this thread is serious since you are all knowledgeably sane football oficionados, but no one cheated. Anyone who thinks that should never watch sports again because they are a moron. Knowing a team will not call a timeout is not cheating, ha. Even if they tell you they won't. It's not collusion either. It's common sense by the head coach so his team doesn't do anything stupid or get hurt on the last play of the game (which is useless). People say, "well have them punt?". Punt for what reason? Like the guy isn't going to short his distance, hsi stride, and kick the ball into the 13th row? And even if he did punt and Indy caught it and downed it, whatever, they are going to take a knee and get the hell off the field anyway so no one get hurts. Madness with these collusion idiots. Learn the game. Some tool who made up this story probably wanted more fantasy yards out Jim Sorgi... :pud:

Ha, be serious.

Comment

LOl cuse, always the gasoline to the fire, never the voice of reason.

actually I agree, and who cares?

I dunno how anyone can expect the Colts to beat the Titans for "integrity" of the game?

how about looking out for number one.

they had to do what they had to do, its only a discussion because the game was so close.

what if the Titans blew them out? are the Browns gonna piss and moan that the Colts didnt try to prevent the blowout?

:thumbs:

this will be one good playoff. I hope!

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Agree 100% :thumbs:

Comment

who gives a ****..........the more important thing is how carrie collins got to be #16 on the career passing yards list.......did they count yardage on INT returns in that number.....:laughing:....
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

lol, Cuse...I agree, but didn't think it was worth the effort to post...and get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              lol, Cuse...I agree, but didn't think it was worth the effort to post...and get into it.
                              bull**** everything is worth the post. LOL so everyone else can ridicule or so lurkers and copy exactly what you wrote and post on another forum as his own.

:beerbang:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                              X