Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellas, Take Pittsburgh +3 tomorrow.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellas, Take Pittsburgh +3 tomorrow.....

Havent been around much here lately but I am pretty confident in this one. I dont want to hear about how bad the Steelers are, how banged up they are, etc.......I have a very good feeling they are gonna win this one outright. Playing it for my max units, and the +3 is a gift.

GL.

spoonie- is that you?????????
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

love pittsburgh tomorrow
      people forget how hard it is to win on the road in the playoffs, especially beating a team twice in their own house. if u look at the pitt loss to jax last time it was the week after they lost to the pats, and i think they just were too focused on the loss of the previous week that jax caught them offguard, the same way i feel that indy did against san diego and how balt never recovered from their loss to NE. i think pitt looked past jax the first time, not again. the pitt d should be back tomorrow night and shut down jax. i also think that the pitt offense is gonna surprise people, davenport should be able to step up tomorrow and grind out a win for the steelers.

Comment

GL, Jax just matches up extremely well with the Steelers.

Willie Parker being out is the biggest key to the game imo. I see Pitt spreading it out and trying to pass on Jax. Davenport is pretty damn horrible as the main ball-carrier. He's great change of pace, but he was bouncing off his own players and falling on Sunday.

Pitt defense needs to step up big time in order for them to win. Beware of MJD, have a funny feeling he makes a few big plays tomorrow.

Comment

Why? :dunno:

Cause you live in Pittsburgh?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Why? :dunno:

Cause you live in Pittsburgh?
            I'm actually pretty embarrassed to be a Steeler fan right now. There are tons of tickets to be had for face value or less, and I don't expect a full stadium. The people here are expecting a loss and have packed it in. I just wish I had the cash to pay face value :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by E VINCENT View Post
              Havent been around much here lately but I am pretty confident in this one. I dont want to hear about how bad the Steelers are, how banged up they are, etc.......I have a very good feeling they are gonna win this one outright. Playing it for my max units, and the +3 is a gift.

GL.
              I agree 100% with this play and see it as one of the best playoff plays in a while. JMO.

GL :beerbang:
              Go Boilers!
              thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
              NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
              NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
              NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
              NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
              NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
              NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
              NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
              NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
              NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                I agree 100% with this play and see it as one of the best playoff plays in a while. JMO.

GL :beerbang:
                why, though....:dunno:......PIT can't stop the run and JAX runs the ball very well. PIT D has been atrocious the past few weeks and have given up 114 points in their last 4 games. And i agree with FTR about the matchup being in JAX favor. And home field hasn't mattered much....call me crazy, but didn't PIT win 3 straight road playoff games to get to the SB a couple years ago? In fact 2 years ago the road team won every WC matchup but 1.

Comment

FF my head says Jax, But my gut says Pit. I have a feeling Pit finds a way to win this game.
                  NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                    FF my head says Jax, But my gut says Pit. I have a feeling Pit finds a way to win this game.
                    hey, they very well may win it....it's the playoffs and anything goes. im not personally going to be involved in the game and if i had to make a play based on the matchup, i would take JAX. but i am not a fan of laying points on the road in anything, so i wouldn't play it personally. just was curious what had people saying PIT was such a great play. GL!...to whoever plays it.....:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      why, though....:dunno:......PIT can't stop the run and JAX runs the ball very well. PIT D has been atrocious the past few weeks and have given up 114 points in their last 4 games. And i agree with FTR about the matchup being in JAX favor. And home field hasn't mattered much....call me crazy, but didn't PIT win 3 straight road playoff games to get to the SB a couple years ago? In fact 2 years ago the road team won every WC matchup but 1.
                      The only team to ever do so. I wouldn't count on another team going on the road 3 times to get to the SB any time soon.

Comment

This Steelers fan thinks its an easy win for the jags tonight. And since I can't pick an NFL winner with tomorrow's newspaper....

I'm playing the over 39.5 rather large, so a parlay of the Steelers ML and the under is a winna....

Comment

another reason i love pitt is that everyone and their mother loves jax. i understand they won in pitt earlier in the season, but i think pitt has too much pride to lose twice at home to the same team. also, jax is not experienced while pitt has been down before. i expect the pitt offensive line to surprise people today

Comment

This is a great thread. I just love to hear when a home dog has absolutely no chance in the playoffs. Just made up my mind :thumbs:

Comment

Aren't QBs in their first playoff game like 3-24 since 1990? Even worse on the road?

Screw the three points take the ML. That is what I did.
                              a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                              Sides: +17.4 units
                              Totals: +0 units
                              In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                              Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Working...
                              X