My 3 Wild Card plays...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 3 Wild Card plays...

Staying away from Jacksonville at Pitt. Very scary game. Leaning towards the Jags, but not enough confidence to play them.

Seattle -3.5 vs. Washington: A short weekend for the Redskins and a nice, long cross-country trip. Not a good combo there. Everyone's on the Redskins bandwagon, but a new season starts tomorrow, and all around, the Seahawks are just a better team. I like Seattle by 2 TDs tomorrow.

Tampa Bay -3 vs. New York: Best play of the weekend, IMO. Key stat: Giants offense is a -9 turnover margin, Bucs defense is a +15. Bucs defense at home creates more turnovers than anyone in the NFL. Not a good sign for Eli. And the Bucs young OL is pretty solid and should give Jeff Garcia time to pick apart a pretty bad Giants secondary that's banged up. Bucs by 10+.

San Diego -10 vs. Tennessee: Maybe my 2nd least confident game because I think Fisher is a much better coach than Turner. But San Diego has so much more talent than Tennessee, and with Haynesworth iffy, LT should have a field day. San Diego is just too good, and the Titans have been very inconsistent the last half of the season.
    2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
    2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops
Working...
X