• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Wild Card Playoffs: Saturday 1/5

...YTD...96-81-6..Overall on NFL Games

NFC WILDCARD:

(9-7) Washington vs (10-6) Seattle

This will be Twice that they have Played Each Other with Seat Winning at Home 20-10 (AS a -9 1/2 Fav) on 1/14/06 and Washington Winning 20-17 at Home on 10/2/05 (as a -2 1/2 Fav) Within the Last 2 Years with the Home Team Winning SU and ATS...The Home Team is 5-1 SU and ATS the Last 6 Meetings Between these 2 Teams...Wash is 6-2 ATS in Last 8 Games im January...Wash has Played Under 6-2 Last 8 Games in January and 7-3 Under in Wash Last 10 Sat Games...Seat is 6-2 ATS Last 8 as Fav...Last 8 Games Overall..and Last 8 Games vs NFC...Total Offense: Wash Ranked #15th (Rush #11th and Pass #14th) and Seat: Ranked #9th (Rush #20th and Pass #8th)....Total Defense: Wash Ranked #7th (Rush #4th and Pass #16th) while Seat Ranked #15th (Rush #12th and Pass #19th)...Both Teams had their Problems this Season with Seat Going though Some Injuries to the Main Players and Wash had the Loss of a Great Teammate in Death of Sean Taylor...Wash has done a Great Job making the Post Season by Winning Last 4 Reg Season Games...after Lossing 4 Straight Games..Wash is Lead at QB by Campbell byt was Hurt so Todd Collins in 3 Games has Thrown for 888 Yrads for 64% Comp Rate with 5 TDs and No INTs and RB Portis had 1262 Yards at 3.9 Ave/Carry with Leading Rec is Chris Conley at 66 Rec for 786 Yards...Loss of Campbell Hurt Wash after Throwing for 2700 Yards in 13 games But Collins has Played Well in the Offensive Scheme that Came from Kansas City...Seat is Lead at QB Hasselbeck...3966 Yards..Almost 4000 Yard Club...and RB Alexander...716 Yards for 3.5 Ave with 4 TDs and Leading WR was Engram with 94 Rec...1147 Yards with 6 TDs...Here is What I See...Seat Must Keep Santana Moss from Making a Long Play vs Seat Defense and Keep Wash Offense on the Bench..and The Ball Out of Portis and Cooley's Hands..With Wash having a Highly Ranked Run Defense it Means Seat will Throw Short Passes and Screens to take the Place of Running the Ball as Much as Normal...Seat Won 6 of their Last 8 Games (Lost Last Game 44-41) at Atlanta when Subs Played Alot of the Game...and Seat is 7-1 SU at Home and 6-1-1 ATS at Home this Season...Just Think with the Trip Across the USA Plus the Ups and Downs in Emotion from the Loss of Sean Taylor to Winning 4 Games in a Row to make the Playoffs I See the Level of Energy for Wash Running Out for this Game...Seat will have Branch and Split End D J Hackett Healthy and Ready to Play...Seat is in a Good Spot for this Game and they get the Win by a TD Plus with the Total Score Reaching the Low 40's..Even with the Weather being in the Low 40's with 90% Chance of Light Rain...Seat will Feel at Home But Turnovers Could have a Big Factor on this Game..But with All things Even Seat has the Better Team...So...

Pic: Seattle -3

Pic: Washington/Seattle...Over 39

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor... :beerbang:

Comment

GL Thor!

Comment

Thanks...Domer...JohnnyMapleLeaf...Thanks....Hope you have a Great Nite/Weekend...!!!

Good Start to NFL Games....2-0...BOL to All of You on the 2nd Game....:sm:

AFC WILDCARD GAME:

(11-5) Jacksonville at (10-6) Pittsburgh

Two Teams that are Most likely Better Teams than their Records Reflect...Besides such a Great Record (Win 11 Games but Finish as a Wildcard Team...Because Indy is in your Division) Jack still has to Feel a Little Bad to Olny Lose 5 Games in this League but Finish 2nd in your Division...with 2 of them vs Indy (3pts and 22 pts) then 3 Point Loss vs Tenny to Open the Season...at New Orleans (41-24) in the 2nd Road Game of 3 Road Games in a Row and 14 Pt Loss in Last Game vs Houston when Coach Del Rio Rested Players...Jack is 10-2 ATS vs Pitt and have Won and Covered the Last 3 Games Played between Them...Jack is Also 5-0 ATS Last 5 Meetings...Plus Jack is 11-5 SU But 11-5 ATS to Boot which is Really a Solid ATS Record...Jack Total Offense is Ranked #7th (#2nd on Rush and #17 on the Pass) while Pitt Total Offense is Ranked #17th (#3rd on the Rush and #22 on the Pass)....Jack is #12th Overall on Total Defense (#11th on the Rush and #15th on the Pass) while Pitt is Ranked 1st Overall on Total Defense ( #3rd vs Rush and the Pass)...So Pitt Strength is their DEFENSE being the Best Overall in the League..Weather is Supose to be in the 40 Degrees with Wind 6-8 MPH with 60 % Chance of Rain...O/U for Jack has them Going Over the Total of 40 Points in their LAST 10 Straight Games they have Played....Jack is 7-1 ATS Last 8 Games on Grass and 7-1 ATS Last 8 Overall and Jack Over 16-5-1 Last 22 Games Overall...Pitt Over is 9-2 in Last 11 Playoff Games and Over is 13-3 Last 16 Games in Janurary...Now HEAD to HEAD: Home Team is 14-5 ATS in their Last 19 Meetings...The Top 2 QB in League are #3 Jack Garrard...2509 Yards 64% Comp%...18 TDs/3 INTs with a QB Rating of 102.2 while #2QB Pitt QB is Big Ben...3158 Yards...65.4 Comp%...32 TDs/11 INTs...Great TD/INT Ratio....with QB Rating of 104.1 to Lead the League...Both Teams were able to Rest Players Last Week But Jack did it by just Doing it while Pitt did it out of Need Since they were a Very Beat up Team and needed to Rest their Bumps...Jack will have the 2 Headed RBs with Taylor...1202 Yards Ave 5.4 Yds/Carry and Jones/Drew 768 Yards Ave 4.6 yds/G But Pitt RB Parker is Out (1316 Yards) with Injury so RB Davenport...499 yards with 4.7 Ave..So Look for Pitt to Throw alot of Screens and Flat Passes to be their Short Running Game...Most of USA is on Jack But a See Pitt that Won a Super Bowl Just a Few Years Ago Looking at the Whole Picture and they are the Underdogs at Home with Higher Seeded Team..??....Here is What I See....I Look for Pitt to Come Out and Stretch the Field to Get Jack Off Balanced and I'm Sure being a HOME DOG has GNAWED at Pittsburgh All Week...Look for One of there Best Game with the Total Going Over.....So...

Pic: Pittsburgh +3

Pic: Jacksonville/Pittsburgh...Over 40

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 01-05-2008, 08:17 PM.
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Tough Loss for All Pittsburgh Fans/Players...Tough Loss...Congrats$$ to All that Picked Pitt and the Over Tonite...:thumbs:

Good Day/Nite for NFL...4-0...Hope Everyone Had a Good $$ Day/Nite and BOL on Sundays 2 Games....GL to All Here and on the Net....:sm:

...YTD...4-0..NFL Playoffs Overall
          ...YTD...96-81-6..Reg NFL Season Overall

BOL to All Here at PredictEm and Those Looking in on the Net..Good Overall Day..(6-0) NFL/College..I Like Days Like That...BOL on Sunday..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice day Thor:thumbs:

Comment

:thumbs:

Comment

Very nice work my old friend.
                "I've stayed friends with most directors I've worked with, and I never have a problem with any other actors, unless they're *******s." -- Sean Connery

Comment

Thanks...Larry...JohnnyMapleLeaf...sld007...Thanks ...

sld007....Great to See/Hear from Ya...BOL to Ya All..!!

Comment

Working...
                  X