In-Game Anyone??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    I took the +2.5 at +110, I figured the difference between that and the +130 ML wasn't worth giving up the points..

VALUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice work Stif :thumbs:

Comment

• #69 for JAX on that Garrard run :puke:

Comment

• Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
        #69 for JAX on that Garrard run :puke:
        :dunno:

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          :dunno:
          Sorry, not going to get all fired up because it's not my style to blame officials whatsoever, but Kalif Barnes held all game, and pretty blatantly most of the time. Watch the replay, dude had Harrison held around the shoulders with his body turned. Chances are he had naked pictures held ransom of the officials, or something like that. To miss that hold on the 4th and 2, and call the hold on Mahan on the 2-pointer, is pretty absurd.

Either way, if Bruce Arians removes his head from his ******* ******* for 10 seconds on 3rd and 6 and calls a normal ******* play then maybe it's different. Seriously. A quarterback sweep. Quarterback sweep. Yeah, that's what he comes up with. Picking a play out of a goddamn hat would've worked better. Good thing they didn't, ya know, do what has been working and throw the ball there.

Ok, I'm done. Sorry guys.

Comment

Sorry, not going to get all fired up because it's not my style to blame officials whatsoever, but Kalif Barnes held all game, and pretty blatantly most of the time. Watch the replay, dude had Harrison held around the shoulders with his body turned. Chances are he had naked pictures held ransom of the officials, or something like that. To miss that hold on the 4th and 2, and call the hold on Mahan on the 2-pointer, is pretty absurd.

Either way, if Bruce Arians removes his head from his ******* ******* for 10 seconds on 3rd and 6 and calls a normal ******* play then maybe it's different. Seriously. A quarterback sweep. Quarterback sweep. Yeah, that's what he comes up with. Picking a play out of a goddamn hat would've worked better. Good thing they didn't, ya know, do what has been working and throw the ball there.

Ok, I'm done. Sorry guys.
            Nit, I know you're bummed...but Hines Ward dragged the Jags DB by his facemask on that PI call....that could have a huge game changer if Pitt doesn't get a TD at the end of the game. Pitt played with a lot of guts tonight coming back like that....and is it me or does Pitt only seem to show up in the 2nd half of games? Strange. While I'm not a Ward fan by any stretch, the guy played with a lot of heart...as did Holmes, Ben and Miller. Not a bad showing in a playoff game against a tough team without your starting TB.

Hang in there....
            "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Either way, if Bruce Arians removes his head from his ******* ******* for 10 seconds on 3rd and 6 and calls a normal ******* play then maybe it's different. Seriously. A quarterback sweep. Quarterback sweep. Yeah, that's what he comes up with.
              I could not believe my eyes when they called that play. Steelers lost due to bad coaching IMO. Going for 2 from the 12? That had them chasing the whole 4th quarter. Had they kicked the extra point, they wouldn't have had to chase. Would have been Jax playing to tie, instead of the win. Great game though....
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                While I'm not a Ward fan by any stretch, the guy played with a lot of heart...
                My favorite wr in the game.... great blocker that does it all.
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                  My favorite wr in the game.... great blocker that does it all.
                  I'm a Bengal fan, UD....the guy torches the Bengals and laughs at them nearly every time they play. Its brutal. The only redemption the Bengals ever had was after they beat Pitt at Pitt the year the Bengals went to the playoffs, Ward cried after the game when being interviewed. The result? Palmer snaps in leg in half in the playoff game and Ward ends up getting the last laugh.

With cash on the line tonight, I was glad Ward was on the team I had my money on though.
                  "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
                    Hines Ward dragged the Jags DB by his facemask on that PI call....that could have a huge game changer if Pitt doesn't get a TD at the end of the game.
                    :thumbs:

Comment

• Yeah...Ward is the **** :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X