~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - JAN. 5th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - JAN. 5th ~~

I know this is late... but work is work. My pick of the day is ...

JANUARY 5th = SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -3

Current Bankroll - $4,900
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Starting Bankroll = $5,000

--

JANUARY 1st = GEORGIA BULLDOGS (FB) -8 ½ = WIN
    JANUARY 2nd = OKLAHOMA SOONERS (FB) -7 - LOSS
    JANUARY 3rd = DENVER NUGGETS -2 = WIN
    JANUARY 4th = GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -2 = LOSS

Comment

Sorry it was late, I had to call this one in since I just moved. I will try not to let it happen again. But I had a client that went 30 min. past their appointment. Still the score was 0-0 and Washington had the ball when I posted. Based on how it has gone so far this month, it looks like I'm in for a loss tomorrow.

JANUARY 5th = SEATTLE SEAHAWKS -3 = WIN

Current Bankroll - $5,400

Starting Bankroll = $5,000

--

JANUARY 1st = GEORGIA BULLDOGS (FB) -8 ½ = WIN
      JANUARY 2nd = OKLAHOMA SOONERS (FB) -7 - LOSS
      JANUARY 3rd = DENVER NUGGETS -2 = WIN
      JANUARY 4th = GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS -2 = LOSS

Comment

Since my first play was late, I'll post this.

I really want to play the Sacramento Kings +8 ½ tonight. If I made a 2nd play tonight, that would be it.

Comment

Nice call on sea...:beerbang:

BTW, I am not sure what you are doing?????

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            Nice call on sea...:beerbang:

BTW, I am not sure what you are doing?????

1 play a day. Flat $550 to win $500 bets. Start with $5,000 and hopefully end up with more at the end of the each month.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
              1 play a day. Flat .
              Nice discipline! :thumbs: I Just dont think you need to be showin' $$$.... Keep it simple, W-L, most of us can add.... :beerbang:

Comment

I don't get caught up in W-L records. A winning record doesn't mean profits. I'll post the results from each day, but I do my earnings by bankroll and it's easier to just copy paste from my word file.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
                  I don't get caught up in W-L records. A winning record doesn't mean profits. I'll post the results from each day, but I do my earnings by bankroll and it's easier to just copy paste from my word file.
                  its a given, 10% juice on losses! lose 100 games = 110 games lost (give or take, depending on the juice)... do what you want, but I really dont need to see all that!!!! GL :thumbs:

Comment

Biff, I like it when you show your bankroll. I think everyone should do it that way.

Keep it up :thumbs:

Comment

IMO, it's too much info. I don't think anyone needs to know how much I or anyone else bets on a game. Too each his own though. GL tonight:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                        IMO, it's too much info. I don't think anyone needs to know how much I or anyone else bets on a game.

:thumbs:

Comment

Wow fellas... kinda starting some drama. I agree the amount doesn't matter. Everyone should only bet what they can afford to lose. I post what I bet. There are a lot of posers on the internet, I'm not one. I don't like keeping units, I don't like just keeping a W-L record, cause the only thing that matters to me is at the end of the month, do I have more money than I started with? That's why I'm doing this!!! I start with a $5,000 bankroll to start each month and then try and work it up to 8-9K by the end. I'm sorry for those who don't like it, but you have to agree its the most simple way to track profits (the only thing that matters in this biz) so that's how I do things. 1 bet a day I like to keep it simple. If you don't like the amounts then ignore it, or assume $5,400 = +4 UNITS or something.

Kings cashed as well. Hope somebody got some of that tonight. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                          X