Nyg?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nyg?????

Im a HUGE giants fan and im staying away from the game ,but i dont think i see one person backing my giants. Is there anyone out there that thinks the giants have a chance. im not going to bet it but i think they win a close one!

TR projected nyg +1.4, with 55% chance of winnin' & 64% chance to cover... :beer2:

Comment

IMO Eli blows and will cost the Gmen this game
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

i'll be on them

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
          IMO Eli blows and will cost the Gmen this game

:beer2: :thumbs: :laughing: :beerbang:

Comment

every announcer is likin the G-men....but im on the bucs

Comment

espn seems to be on the bucs so that leaves daws and I If eli plays like he did last week its the giants easy but i know thats asking for a lot, but buress is healthy and jacobs is running like a madman lately with bradshaw to back him up.

Comment

Sharp money came in early all over TB, for whatever that's worth.

TB opened at +1 and moved to -2.5 or -3, despite a very strong public backing of the NYG early in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  Sharp money came in early all over TB, for whatever that's worth.

TB opened at +1 and moved to -2.5 or -3, despite a very strong public backing of the NYG early in the week.

Where did it open TB +1???????

pinny opened TB -1 heavily juiced, 50cent opened TB -2.5... Vegas and most other offshore books opened TB -3

:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                  X