Clear All

• NFL Divisional Playoffs!

Overall YTD:
    83-91-4
    -32.69 units

Playoff Record:
    2-4
    -13.5 units

Well...ended the regular season on a great note, having a great last month of the season...had that deficit that was over 60 units cut down to under 20 units...and then had a horrible wildcard weekend, thanks in large part to the fckn bucs.....moving on to this weekend...just making one play, but its a big one....and I know its not the smartest play to make, but just one big teaser for me...and its nothing creative....just taking all the favs this weekend...and taking them in a big way......yes, I know...teasers are sucker plays...but I just like this one too much to pass it up.....I'll just be a sucker this weekend, but hopefully I'm a sucker that wins some $$:beer2:

6.5 Point 4 Team Teaser (+250)
    Green Bay -1
    New England -6.5
    Indy -2.5
    Dallas -1
    11 units to win 27.5 units!

GL!
    Last edited by bookiekilla; 01-12-2008, 02:08 AM.

BK- GL!...with the "sucker play"...........:thumbs:......not sure i would go that route with my own coin, but it's not mine so nail it......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      BK- GL!...with the "sucker play"...........:thumbs:......not sure i would go that route with my own coin, but it's not mine so nail it......:beerbang:
      Thanks bro...just curious...if you were to tease all 4 teams...which route would you go?

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
        Thanks bro...just curious...if you were to tease all 4 teams...which route would you go?
        that route......but i wouldn't tease all 4 teams for 11 units......lol.....

i think NE blows out JAX and INDY blows out SDG.....i honestly think the DAL game is tighter than most thought, but i just played a tease of SDG/IND Under54 and DAL PK so i am there with you....and on the other game......i would go GB. I mean on paper i like those plays...problem is that all it takes is 1 game to go the wrong way and you're out 11Units.....that i guess would be my worry more than the 4 games you've played, as i think they are all what i would do.

i would also tease the SDG/IND game to 54 if i were doing one...not sure what i would leave out, though. who knows......GL!...

Comment

Indy blows out SD? I don't think so...
          If SD keeps Indy under 21 OR LT rushes for 200+...Indy loses this one SU.
          I can picture both happening.

All the other teases look good, but SD is going to advance in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
            Indy blows out SD? I don't think so...
            If SD keeps Indy under 21 OR LT rushes for 200+...Indy loses this one SU.
            I can picture both happening.

All the other teases look good, but SD is going to advance in my opinion.
            so you mean to tell me with no Gates and Indy most likely keying on the run and making a shaky rivers beat them, LT is going to run for 200+ against most likely 8 man fronts all day....:dunno:......i am no D coordinator (didn't even stay at a holiday inn express last night) but i will go out on a limb and say they are going to gameplan to shut down and take away LT.......not sure about the 200+, but i do like the game low scoring

Comment

Indy cant stop the run, even if they tried. If they try too hard they will give up the pass.
              I think LT is going to have a field day, if he goes for under 100 I'm going to be amazed.

There is nothing anyone can do about River's mental state. He's gotta snap out of it sometime, hopefully he does it here.

I'm just worried about Kaeding, I've seen him choke too many times...

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post

I'm just worried about Kaeding, I've seen him choke too many times...
                You should be more worried about his plant leg. He has a really dinged up plant leg and apparently is still having problems elevating his kicks because of it. He's hitting knock down 2 irons from any kind of distance....looks like one of janxko's bladed sand wedge shots...............:laughing:

Comment

fckn indy...

Add:

Dallas -4.5 (-105) [1st half]
                  5 units

GL!

Comment

Working...
                  X