1st post is a stategy question?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st post is a stategy question?

Hello to everyone on this fine forum. I have been lurking for a few seasons now, dating back to the UC site. I have learned a lot from the great cappers here and actually should cut a check to Thor and JML for all the picks I have successfully tailed them on.

Anyway, my first post will be requesting some strategy help as to what I should do in closing out 2 open teasers I have pending. I liked most of the favs this weekend, but was scared they couldn't cover the inflated lines, So I decided to run with some teasers.

So currently I have GB -1.5 and open in one, and Jax +19.5 and open in another. I knew I wanted my 2 favorite plays this weekend (GB and Indy) in the same tease, so instead of just closing out the GB tease w/ Jax, I stupidly started a new one w/ Jax and open.

How would you guys tackle this tomorrow? Should I try to middle and hit both in one game? Like take Indy -3.5 in one and SD +15.5 in the other. I have no experience ever doing this before as I usually just bet the games straight up, like I wish I did since both my plays were winners without the 6pt teaser help. All I know is that the attempted middle would guarantee I win one of them.

I am torn about what to do and any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys and best of luck!:beerbang:

bump
    anyone?

Comment

Working...
    X