Garrett 3 mill/yr?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrett 3 mill/yr?

Jason Garrett is getting 3 million/yr to be an assistant coach?

I sure hope this doesn't start a nasty trend of assistant coaches starting to get big bucks.

You know who pays that price dont ya? US the idiot ticket buyers.

The NFL has always been somewhat affordable, especially seeing as though theres only 1 game a week.

I sure hope this doesnt start an ugly trend of assistant coaches in sports starting to get long term multi million dollar per year contracts.

What a crock of ****. Im all for free enterprise, but how the F is a family of 5 supposed to be able to afford a sporting event?

I took my family of THREE to seattle for a 3 game homestand vs the yankees. The tix were 1200/game and the hotel was 440/night plus the food and gas to get there. The f'n weekend trip was over 5k.

Unreal.

No wonder more kids are bailing out of sports and sitting on their fat asses and playing video games. Baseball cards at $10/pack, games at 5k per weekend for a homestand.

Hows a degenerate supposed to go to a game and enoy a live bet? Whoopee doo. Bet $110 to win $100. That $100 I may win pays for one quarter one one of my family's butt cheek to occupy a chair for one game!

What a joke.

I suspect he's making head coach money as an AC because Jerry Jones knows he will be the HC after next season anyway....and he wanted to make sure he didn't lose him....

I agree with everything else you say, Kev. It is sad. Leafs games are impossible to take a family too. Blue Jays games are the only reasonably priced major sporting event in this town. (buy $10 tickets....then move down to better seats of a half full stadium)
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 01-18-2008, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I've been to some local games over the last few years, but other than a Tiger game here and there I havn't paid for a ticket in years. 8 dollar beers and no titties, I just don't get it:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

No wonder more kids are bailing out of sports and sitting on their fat asses and playing video games. Baseball cards at $10/pack, games at 5k per weekend for a homestand.

pay 500 for a ps3 or an xbox, 30 dollars here and there once a month for a few games, and that entertains them for 5 years until the next new console comes out.

sounds like a better deal than 900 dollar tix to one game + 5 dollar bottle of half a liter of water + 3 dollar for a hotdog the size of Rothkos... ah nevermind

I agree! :bang:
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          8 dollar beers and no titties, I just don't get it
          You'd rather have the 8 dollar beer here in Ringgold, cause the titties are...AH NEVERMIND! LOL!

...and tell Q to leave my weenie alone! :beer2:
          White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Q, leave Roths weenie alone

OK, done
            If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
            X