sld007 NFC/AFC Game day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sld007 NFC/AFC Game day

Haven't posted any picks in a while, but here's one from across the pond that I just could not pass up:

Jan 20, 2008 10:56 AM (11:00:01 AM) Writer:INETUSR Confirmation #:080120105657-1
    2 Teams TEASER B 1 3900/3000
    304. Patriots (New England) PS -7½ -110 { Pro Ftbll }
    306. Packers (Green Bay) PS -1 -110 { Pro Ftbll }

Go Big or Go Home right Thor my ole friend?????? :wave:
    "I've stayed friends with most directors I've worked with, and I never have a problem with any other actors, unless they're *******s." -- Sean Connery

PATRIOTS!!!!!:cheers:

Now if GB can win by 2 it'll be a $3000 :chaching: payday!!!
    "I've stayed friends with most directors I've worked with, and I never have a problem with any other actors, unless they're *******s." -- Sean Connery

Comment

Originally posted by sld007 View Post
      Haven't posted any picks in a while, but here's one from across the pond that I just could not pass up:

Jan 20, 2008 10:56 AM (11:00:01 AM) Writer:INETUSR Confirmation #:080120105657-1
      2 Teams TEASER B 1 3900/3000
      304. Patriots (New England) PS -7½ -110 { Pro Ftbll }
      306. Packers (Green Bay) PS -1 -110 { Pro Ftbll }

Go Big or Go Home right Thor my ole friend?????? :wave:

.....I Hear Ya...007.....Hope ya Hammer em Big...BOL to Ya...!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

....sld007...Man I Was Really Rooting For Ya...BIG Time...Tough One....Get em on the Super Bowl...Once Again...Was Pulling Hard for Ya...GL My Friend..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Brett Favre is a ******* joke....:puke: :toss: :lost:

Comment

Working...
          X