***U-dog's CC plays***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***U-dog's CC plays***

Been garbage in the playoffs, looking like I'm on an island with this one but...

Giants+7.5-103/ +290

4 units/1 unit moneyline

Chargers +14.5-115

3 units

Taking both road qbs yike! Too many points to give in the Pats game, IMO. SD defense should be able to keep them within the number here, even with the questions on offense. Why lay chalk with a team that is 1-6 ats last 7 games? The Giants are playing damn good football. Not that the Pack isn't as well, but everyone has penciled in the Favre/Brady showdown, I'm sure the Giants are now relishing the role of underdog. A couple things in that one- Seattle's gameplan was downright stupid. Hasselbeck 33 passing atempts, & the backfield only ges 13 carries? Don't count on that for the Giants. I think the Giants will shorten the game by pounding the run. Defensively the Hawks couldn't stop Grant & the Pack rushed for 235 yards, another thing I don't see happening today....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Been garbage in the playoffs, looking like I'm on an island with this one but...

Giants+7.5-103/ +290

4 units/1 unit moneyline

Chargers +14.5-115

3 units

Taking both road qbs yike! Too many points to give in the Pats game, IMO. SD defense should be able to keep them within the number here, even with the questions on offense. Why lay chalk with a team that is 1-6 ats last 7 games? The Giants are playing damn good football. Not that the Pack isn't as well, but everyone has penciled in the Favre/Brady showdown, I'm sure the Giants are now relishing the role of underdog. A couple things in that one- Seattle's gameplan was downright stupid. Hasselbeck 33 passing atempts, & the backfield only ges 13 carries? Don't count on that for the Giants. I think the Giants will shorten the game by pounding the run. Defensively the Hawks couldn't stop Grant & the Pack rushed for 235 yards, another thing I don't see happening today....

does this mean the end of chalkdog????

GL!....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      does this mean the end of chalkdog????

GL!....:thumbs:

:uhu: Thanks FF

Bout time! 3-0 +9.9 units :beerbang:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Nice UD
        If its fun, do it

Comment

great job

Comment

:thumbs: Nice day yesterday...let's close it out big in the SB

Comment

Working...
            X