SuperBowl Early Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBowl Early Play

I cant help myself. See when the weather was great in NE they played and ran the score up big time. The cooler it got the more they just played to win. Thus causing them not to cover the spread. I know they came from behind to win acouple of games. But really dont buy in to this crap about they have played bad the last half of the season. They are now going to AZ in two weeks to play in the warm sun. The old team of the first half of the season will arrive in the nice warm sun. So go out and get some right now cheap before it goes back up.

102 New England Patriots -12.5 +104

And where making it Green in honor of MONEY
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

GL Queen! On NE as well. :thumbs:
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

GL Honey. No play on the side for me. Just the total. And yes I still love ya LOL
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Queen...Hate to Be on the Other Side.....But as Always..GL to Ya and ...Wish my Fellow Unv of Concord Student the Best Because that College ...NOW a Major UNV...Made us what we are Today....BOL to Ya..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thank you guys BOL to all of you too.

3 key guys got the flu for Giants today.

Place Kicker Tynes

CB Ross
          and
          DE Strahan

They are playing but feel like crap.

You got a bunch of them sick for the Giants today.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Queen- GL!....:beerbang:....only 14 more days until the start of Fantasy NASCAR....:beerbang:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X