PROP question/discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROP question/discussion

So, my guy has a PROP up of "team to score more extra points". Giants +260/Patriots -320.

Now, my question is basically this. Isn't this question essentially a moneyline play on the Patriots and a huge steal of a price? The Patriots are not going to twin the game kicking field goals one would think, right?

Am I nuts, or is this a great play???

Are 2 pt conversions considered extra pts? If so, NE 37 NYG 23, with NYG scoring 3 td's with 2-2 pt conv. and NE with 4 ext pts and 3 fg's. Would be NYG 5-4? I know it seems unlikely but just throwing it out there.

Comment

Lar - It specifically says EXTRA POINTS. So I'd guess not.

Comment

Sounds good...

Actually Cuse I wish my local had props! To me that seems like a good one... IMHO I think you'll most likely see more FG's on the Giants and more TD's with the extra points on the Pats. By all rights couldn't the pats lose and you still win???!!! I don't think that will happen.
        From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          So, my guy has a PROP up of "team to score more extra points". Giants +260/Patriots -320.

Now, my question is basically this. Isn't this question essentially a moneyline play on the Patriots and a huge steal of a price? The Patriots are not going to twin the game kicking field goals one would think, right?

Am I nuts, or is this a great play???

Looks to me like a great ML play on the Pats.... You could even play the -320 & then hedge on the G-men ML (should be able to get upwards of +420). I don't see the Pats kicking 3 extra fgs to win the game yet lose this prop!
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            Looks to me like a great ML play on the Pats.... You could even play the -320 & then hedge on the G-men ML (should be able to get upwards of +420). I don't see the Pats kicking 3 extra fgs to win the game yet lose this prop!
            That's what I was thinking, wanted to make sure I'm not going :nuts: in this cluster**** of propdom.....

:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X