The one we've waited for all year IN-Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one we've waited for all year IN-Game Thread

OK Guys, its the one we've been waiting for all year. It may not be your team or even teams you like but you got to admit. The food's good. :laughing:

My favorite part of the game. The funny ads we get to see today. Some of the are just plain clever.

GL on whatever you played today and Have a fun time.

Queen :sm:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

OK you got time to check your lists.

1. Extra Batteries for portable radio so if wife goes to Best Buy you can hear everything right the first time.

2. Make sure you got 2 cans and enough string to reach over to the neighbors house if you forgot to pay the electric bill or cable bill.

3. Make sure you got enough beer.

4. Make sure you got bucket beside chair so you can pee and not miss any of the game. For Larry make sure you got your nest building stuff. :laughing:

5. Make sure you got enough gas in the car so you can hear the game on the radio if there is a power outage.

6. For those of you going down to Circuit City or Best Buy to watch the game on their big screen TV's take enough snacks for the employee's.

7. Send the kids to Grandma's house. You know they will want something just at the time somebody makes a big play.

8. Call pizza place it will get there by Half time now. LMAO
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post

1. Extra Batteries for portable radio .
      you having 4LOSW over today?.......:laughing: :laughing:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

9. extra bottle of Crown Royal.:beer2:

Comment

Go Titans!:thumbs: I got them at +19 before the S. Diego game, Lets hope I nail it.:thumbs:
          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
          Sides: +17.4 units
          Totals: +0 units
          In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
          Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

It takes gas to run a car radio?

GL everyone!

Comment

Queen...I Had to Work today until 3 pm...A Phone call came in from my Agent to get on the Next Plane out of Athens Airport and get to Arizona..But the call was 10 AM this Morning...I Called Back and Found out the Giants Needed another DB....Damn My Luck...Super Bowl only Comes Around about Once or Twice a Year I Think...Now I have to Wait another Several Months to a Year...I Could have been Playing Tonite at Safety ...But Nooooooooooo...Had to Work and Get Medication to those Precious Old Ladies So that they can ""Feel Good"" for the Game....But I Lost the Chance to Play..So Now I Have to Wait another Month or Two until the Next Super Bowl...That is Just Plain "BULL CRAP"" Sorry for those Harsh Words Kevin....BUT I'm Madder than a Wet Fish...!!!!!..Chances like this Come around Only a Few Times a Year and I Have to be Gone at Work....Helping People Get Better....That just SUCKs....If a Mod needs to Boot me for my Harsh Language....Boot Away Because Right Now I'm To PISSED...Sorry if Young Kids are Reading This...But that is the way the Cold World Is...Get use to It..:bang:

Hope Everyone Enjoys the Game and Remember That I Could have Been There..I'm Going to Listen to It on the Radio..!!
              Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thor24 View Post
                Queen...I Had to Work today until 3 pm...A Phone call came in from my Agent to get on the Next Plane out of Athens Airport and get to Arizona..But the call was 10 AM this Morning...I Called Back and Found out the Giants Needed another DB....Damn My Luck...Super Bowl only Comes Around about Once or Twice a Year I Think...Now I have to Wait another Several Months to a Year...I Could have been Playing Tonite at Safety ...But Nooooooooooo...Had to Work and Get Medication to those Precious Old Ladies So that they can ""Feel Good"" for the Game....But I Lost the Chance to Play..So Now I Have to Wait another Month or Two until the Next Super Bowl...That is Just Plain "BULL CRAP"" Sorry for those Harsh Words Kevin....BUT I'm Madder than a Wet Fish...!!!!!..Chances like this Come around Only a Few Times a Year and I Have to be Gone at Work....Helping People Get Better....That just SUCKs....If a Mod needs to Boot me for my Harsh Language....Boot Away Because Right Now I'm To PISSED...Sorry if Young Kids are Reading This...But that is the way the Cold World Is...Get use to It..:bang:

Hope Everyone Enjoys the Game and Remember That I Could have Been There..I'm Going to Listen to It on the Radio..!!
                he called me around 9:45......i told him no so he must have called you then.....:beerbang:

Comment

betus is having problems with all the traffic. And it is 20 minutes before kick
                  a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                  Sides: +17.4 units
                  Totals: +0 units
                  In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                  Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Holy ****...they going to show a football game soon?

Hype :puke:

Comment

anyone know who that is that is singing the anthem?

Comment

That anthem had to go over....she sang real slowwwww...(I mean lip-synched real slow)

Shoulda hammered it! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          anyone know who that is that is singing the anthem?
                          It is YOUR American Idol...

Comment

never heard of her before....:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              It is YOUR American Idol...
                              don't count me in that group of mindless americans that watches that ****

Comment

Working...
                              X