Tax "Rebates"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax "Rebates"

that's fking great.......awesome..........so people who paid no taxes at all last year get 300.00 in a rebate from the government and i get nothing and paid a ton of taxes........:beerbang:

i mean hopefully the illegal cheech and chongers get a 300.00 rebate too, so they can immediately send that money to mexico.....what is funny is that if you really wanted to stimulate the economy and get money flowing in, you would rid this country of all the illegal mexicans who take their money and send it immediately to mexico. just sick the numbers on the amount of money that they send out of this country,that some FKING ACTUAL AMERICAN would have put back into the economy in the form of groceries, restaurants, shopping...whatever. I am literally all for shooting every one of those fkers as they come across the border.

and i thought that in order to get "rebated" on something you actually had to have fking paid something in the first place..........this country's government is a complete joke.....republican or democrat.
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-07-2008, 03:47 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    that's fking great.......awesome..........so people who paid no taxes at all last year get 300.00 in a rebate from the government and i get nothing and paid a ton of taxes........:beerbang:

i mean hopefully the illegal cheech and chongers get a 300.00 rebate too, so they can immediately send that money to mexico.....what is funny is that if you really wanted to stimulate the economy and get money flowing in, you would rid this country of all the illegal mexicans who take their money and send it immediately to mexico. just sick the numbers on the amount of money that they send out of this country,that some FKING ACTUAL AMERICAN would have put back into the economy in the form of groceries, restaurants, shopping...whatever. I am literally all for shooting every one of those fkers as they come across the border.

and i thought that in order to get "rebated" on something you actually had to have fking paid something in the first place..........this country's government is a complete joke.....republican or democrat.

ahhhhhhhhhh thank god im able to do my shoveling service under the table:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: ................but in all seriousness .....i agree with you somethings gotta be done with them deportation or citizenship......and the ladder seems more realistic
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      ahhhhhhhhhh thank god im able to do my shoveling service under the table:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: ................but in all seriousness .....i agree with you somethings gotta be done with them deportation or citizenship......and the ladder seems more realistic
      :beerbang: ......cash only if you want Dan Anderson to shovel your driveway......

sad thing is dan that not only do we have a zillion of them here (they're like ants), but we don't even seem interested in stopping them from coming in. Politicians will do anything to get re-elected and if it means catering to mexicans to get their vote at the harm of the country they will....just ask McCain......:thumbs: ....i serioulsy say shoot every one of those fkers as they cross the border and that'll put a dent in it real quck.

Comment

:beerbang: ......cash only if you want Dan Anderson to shovel your driveway......

sad thing is dan that not only do we have a zillion of them here (they're like ants), but we don't even seem interested in stopping them from coming in. Politicians will do anything to get re-elected and if it means catering to mexicans to get their vote at the harm of the country they will....just ask McCain......:thumbs: ....i serioulsy say shoot every one of those fkers as they cross the border and that'll put a dent in it real quck.
        ill sign up for that part .........and get back to work FF checking this site at 1pm your time......you should be fired :thumbs: :thumbs:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          ill sign up for that part .........and get back to work FF checking this site at 1pm your time......you should be fired :thumbs: :thumbs:
          lunch break dude......:beerbang: ....and i'll be sure and write myself up and submit it to myself for improper use of the internet at work. :laughing:

Comment

lunch break dude......:beerbang: ....and i'll be sure and write myself up and submit it to myself for improper use of the internet at work. :laughing:
            ahhhhhhhh a self run business........must be nice working for yourself? what do you do if you don't mind me asking? as i am a business major

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

How do you NOT get a rebate?
              I thought everybody was getting one.

Did they change it again?????
              If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post

75K is the cutoff for single people and 150K for married people. i have to laugh that they consider people who make more than 75K "rich" and they feel it's better to give those peoples' money to others that don't pay any taxes.......:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post

every1 gets it.. some more than others, depending how you file...:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                    every1 gets it.. some more than others, depending how you file...:thumbs:
                    The approximately $170 billion measure would rush tax rebates of $600 for individuals and $1,200 for couples to most taxpayers and cut taxes for businesses in hopes of reviving the economy. Individuals earning up to $75,000 a year and couples earning up to $150,000 would get rebates. People who paid no income taxes but earned at least $3,000 a year would get a $300 rebate.

:dunno:....where do you see im getting a rebate....i see 300.00 of my tax money going to somebody who didn't pay any, but not seeing where i get any of MY FKING MONEY I PAID back......:dunno:

as you can see, i really am not a fan of our government or the fact that they penalize people who do even above average in this country....
                    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-07-2008, 04:35 PM.

Comment

75K is the cutoff for single people and 150K for married people. i have to laugh that they consider people who make more than 75K "rich" and they feel it's better to give those peoples' money to others that don't pay any taxes.......:laughing:
                      Individuals with adjusted gross incomes of more than $75,000 and couples with income exceeding $150,000 would get smaller checks.
                      Last edited by homedawg; 02-07-2008, 04:53 PM.

Comment

The approximately $170 billion measure would rush tax rebates of $600 for individuals and $1,200 for couples to most taxpayers and cut taxes for businesses in hopes of reviving the economy. Individuals earning up to $75,000 a year and couples earning up to $150,000 would get rebates. People who paid no income taxes but earned at least $3,000 a year would get a $300 rebate.

:dunno:....where do you see im getting a rebate....i see 300.00 of my tax money going to somebody who didn't pay any, but not seeing where i get any of MY FKING MONEY I PAID back......:dunno:

as you can see, i really am not a fan of our government or the fact that they penalize people who do even above average in this country....

If you spend more time than it takes to drink 1 beer filing your taxes, you get more back... take the time to drink a case when filing! :beerbang:

Comment

Just me...

Ok is it just me or is this the stupidest GD thing you ever heard of!! Last time I checked the Gov. was in the hole.....where are they getting the fkn money from!!! The last time we got a rebate....yeah right.....everyone was telling me you didn't have to pay it back.....and I said....BS!!!! Check your form when you file!!!! Now how are people going to pay it back this time if they didn't pay any taxes in the first place!!!!! OK I'm done!!! :bang:
                          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by shorts View Post
                            Ok is it just me or is this the stupidest GD thing you ever heard of!! Last time I checked the Gov. was in the hole.....where are they getting the fkn money from!!! The last time we got a rebate....yeah right.....everyone was telling me you didn't have to pay it back.....and I said....BS!!!! Check your form when you file!!!! Now how are people going to pay it back this time if they didn't pay any taxes in the first place!!!!! OK I'm done!!! :bang:

China!!! They ****en own us.
                            "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Yeah they really ****ed this one up!

Lou Dobbs Alert: Illegal Immigrants May Get Rebates
                              By Martin Kady II

Jan 30, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The Politico) In their bipartisan zeal to quickly cut a deal on an economic stimulus bill, GOP lawmakers overlooked something that will certainly inflame the conservative base _ illegal immigrants could receive a tax rebate check from the government.

The text of the House passed bill contains language making "non resident aliens" _ illegal immigrants _ ineligible for the tax rebates. But every year, hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants use individual taxpayer identification numbers, known as ITINs, to file income tax returns with the IRS. These ID numbers are used instead of Social Security numbers. There are no exact statistics for how many illegal immigrants file tax returns, but this New York Times story from last year details the significant increase in use of ITINs. This story also lays out the issue.

Republicans who were involved in negotiating the bipartisan economic stimulus package would like to avoid the illegal immigration debate as the $146 billion bill comes to the Senate this week. Congressional aides say the problem is that the IRS is not a law enforcement agency, so it doesn't check immigration status when people file tax returns.

"The reality is that those who filed a tax return will be eligible" for tax rebates of $600 to $1,200, said Sen. Ken Salazar (D-Colo.). "This [issue] has not been addressed" by the senators writing the bill.

The issue has certainly caught on in the conservative blogosphere, though, and you can bet a few conservative senators will bring this up as the stimulus bill hits the Senate floor. CNN's Lou Dobbs will probably have a field day with the issue as well.

A spokesman for House Minority Leader John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) points out that illegal immigrants are ineligible for any rebates and are committing tax fraud if they fraudulently obtain taxpayer ID numbers to file tax returns.

"The bill includes language similar to the provisions included in the 2001 and 2003 tax relief bills designed to prevent illegal immigrants from receiving benefits," Boehner spokesman Kevin Smith said. "There is no language in the measure that would enable illegal immigrants to receive a tax rebate.”

Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies, a conservative organization, says the problem is not with the economic stimulus bill but with the lack of coordination between the IRS and immigration enforcement agencies.

"If the IRS was cooperating with Social Security or DHS [Homeland Security] ... they would know who the illegal immigrants are who file tax returns," Krikorian said.

According to a Senate GOP aide, Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.) will try to offer a "fix" to the bill in the Finance Committee markup of the legislation today. Republican aides are also worried that under certain definitions in the House bill, a resident alien who spent at least 183 days drawing income in the United States but was deported _ and still filed a tax return _ could have a rebate check sent to their home country. Ensign will try to prevent this with an amendment to the bill, according to a GOP aide.
                              "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
                              X