Dolphins Release MLB Zach Thomas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins Release MLB Zach Thomas

Sad day for Phins fans. This guy played with a ton of heart.

Now watch the Patriots pick him up and get 3 more solid years out of him.

Stud.

i cant fault parcells for it though. he's making the overhaul and saving money while he can. no doubt someone will pick him up and benefit from it though

Comment

i agree with daws....and the guy has been oft injured and is going on his 14th season in the league at about 35 years old. dolphins need to rebuild that ship, IMO pretty much everywhere.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Yea, keeping a guy like him and his salary does no good for a team like Miami right now.

I do agree that he could have a few more good years somewhere though with a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Sad day for Phins fans. This guy played with a ton of heart.

Now watch the Patriots pick him up and get 3 more solid years out of him.

Stud.
          I think I could be productive at LB playing behind Vince Wilfork and Richard Seymour.

Comment

Who cares about Zach, I hear his sister is hot. Jason Taylor's wife I think.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              Who cares about Zach, I hear his sister is hot. Jason Taylor's wife I think.

body's banging, but she's got that big square head that seems to run in the thomas family if you ask me :puke: LOL

my senior year in college, Zac Thomas, Brian Urlacher, and Jason Taylor were inexplicably at a club in Lubbock, on their way to New Mexico for a fundraiser. I figure it made sense since Thomas was from Texas Tech, but it doesnt validate 3 big shot NFL LBs coming to Lubbock for a "good time".

anywho, other than Taylor, these guys had no neck whatsoever. lol and the dumbass denizens of LBB didn't know who Urlacher or Thomas was (until my drunk ass yelled, "Hey! thats Urlacher and Thomas!"), they only recognized Taylor. Well all the girls did. guy's a chick magnet!
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

i wonder if taylor's wife is on that hgh too?

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                  i wonder if taylor's wife is on that hgh too?
                  yeah we're gonna have to see another side angle pic of of that ass from 2 years prior to see if it was smaller :thumbs:

The head makes me think she's related to spongebob squarepants
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
                  X