Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Randy Moss to the Green Bay Packers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Randy Moss to the Green Bay Packers?

Oh man, I smell a disaster coming. Not only will favre be throwing to the opposite team this year, he'll be arguing with Moss on the sidelines.

I could however see Bret bitch slapping him though if he gets outta hand. Randy needs to stay a Raida and fizzle out.

That's funny... what do the Packers give up ... a 6th round draft pick? :p

Comment

6th round? I"ll take it!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        Oh man, I smell a disaster coming. Not only will favre be throwing to the opposite team this year, he'll be arguing with Moss on the sidelines.

I could however see Bret bitch slapping him though if he gets outta hand. Randy needs to stay a Raida and fizzle out.
        A little Viking bittnerness perhaps? LOL

Farve could use a playmaker...

Comment

Yeah, bitterness for sure. Randy foiled what could have been a great run but his attitude was a bit off.

I think they were talking third round pick.

If anybody could ever light a fire under that guy he'd be the best. Money has ruined the game though. Oh wait. He was an ******* before he got in the NFL lol

Comment

I would LOVE to see that move happen. Just to hear the reaction Moss would get here at the dome. Minnesota is still in love with the guy. 50% of the Viking jerseys worn here still has "Moss" on the back.
            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

seeing as how Im stuck in cheesehead land, this is all I hear about on the local a.m. station. The rumor today was that the raiders wanted to trade randy for Aaron Rodgers? people here could care less about Rodgers so maybe there is some truth to it? As a die hard Vikings fan I dont know how I could handle seeing Moss in that puke ugly green and gold. The cheeseheads say they dont want him but as soon as he scores that first touchdown, they will be buying a green moss jersey as fast as they can. When I first heard about the trade it kind of makes sense. Favre can throw into triple coverage like he loves to do and Randy can go get it! Plus as much as I hate to say it, favre can still throw it deep which moss has been dying for the past two years. Bottom line, Favre can use Moss to help break all the records he is closing in on and Moss just wants someone that can throw him the damn ball. they could use each other........If the trade happens, when the cheeseheads visit the dome it will be a must see!!!

Comment

Moss for Rodgers would be complete robbery by GB. Moss' presence alone would skyrocket Driver's, and #4's production. Getting Moss would simply mean more W's for GB. Bringing Moss in would do so much for GB, and having to only give up some pocket lint in a 6th-7th rd pick is well worth it IMO.
                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I dont know that Moss has the same value/skills that he once had.

I watched quite a few Raider games this year and he flat out dropped and missed more balls than a sub par NFL WR.

I sense a Silver and Black rebuttle lol

Comment

IMO, Moss knew he didnt have a quarterback that could throw the ball acurately more than 10 yards, and he just wasnt into it. Call it poor on his part but its like when he knows the ball isnt coming his way he does just coast. I think the guy has some issues? Don't get me wrong, I have the purple and the white 84 jersey in my closet, but he can act like a little B@tch. i really think if he and favre clicked and he caught a few balls, his whole attitude would be different. I think he would be playing with passion again and it would be great to see.

Comment

I agree. When you watched Moss with OAK, it was it was like watching a ghost of his former self. Like he wasn't even there. Maybe he ISN'T the same Moss he once was, but I don't think we ever got a chance to really see. Putting Moss in Green Bay would be interesting to say the least. I'd like to see how it would impact the Packers season.
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I remember hearing that Favre wanted Moss to play for the Packers. God forbids if this will work out, lol.
                        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

I'v heard him say that several times aswell. Which makes me think Green Bay will make the extra effort to try to aquire Moss to try and keep Favre happy.
                          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

i heard that Moss might go to the Pats. Holy ****, if he ends up there...now that would be a site to see! I could see Belicheck and Brady slapping him :nuts: :blackeye: if he gets out of hand lol

But seriously, being a Ravens fan, I do not want to see that trade go down. That would just be very scary.

Comment

Working...
                            X