Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to personally thank the Chicago Bears....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to personally thank the Chicago Bears....

... for taking Adam Archuletta and assuming his 25 million dollar contract!!!

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    ... for taking Adam Archuletta and assuming his 25 million dollar contract!!!

Thanks guys!
    Ha, I agree. The cap space and we got a draft pick out of it...

Skins, we signed Stoutmire back, he was solid when he was here, I think its a very good exchange.
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

i like our team this year... we just need to address our lack of a pass rush from our d-line in the draft this year....

Comment

i like our team this year... we just need to address our lack of a pass rush from our d-line in the draft this year....
        Gaines Adams

Comment

the bears manage the cap a million times better than the skins homie...
          we didn't get his 25 million dollar contract...restructured to 8 million over 3 years...great pickup...maybe we move mike brown to fs now...or at least have a back up plan if brown goes down again this year

i agree dude looked like **** last year but the bears scheme is a perfect fit for him...he'll be able to do what he does best...stay around the line and make tackles

superbears superbowl...again
          NCAABB YTD (39-32-3)(+15.25 units)
          NBA YTD (9-8) (+.25 units)
          MLB (1-4) (-4.15 units)

Comment

super bowl again??? haha, keep dreamin

Comment

even if you're only paying him a total of 8 million dollars... thats still super expensive for an average special teams player

Comment

even if you're only paying him a total of 8 million dollars... thats still super expensive for an average special teams player
                HAHA! The Redskins are really ones to talk when it comes to overpaying for players, esp. those on the extreme downside of their careers. Guessing they finish in last again while Bears take down another division championship at the very least.
                Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Skins certainly wont be getting gaines adams if they get briggs.

Comment

Working...
                  X