FF - Immigration Laws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF - Immigration Laws

Flyersfan I can't verify that this is true or not but it was sent to me by my Dad and thought you might be interested. It wouldn't surprise me if it was true!

THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
    2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
    3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
    4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long
    they are here.
    5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
    6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no
    food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
    Any burden will be deported.
    7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
    least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
    Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for
    citizens naturally born into this country.
    9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations; no waving of a
    foreign flag; no political organizing; no bad-mouthing our president,
    or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
    10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively
    hunted and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be
    arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Harsh, you say?...

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO
    Last edited by shorts; 03-19-2008, 07:57 AM. Reason: I'm illiterate!
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Originally posted by shorts View Post
    Flyersfan I can't verify that this is true or not but it was sent to me by my Dad and thought you might be interested. It wouldn't surprise me if it was true!

THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
    2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
    3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
    4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long
    they are here.
    5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
    6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no
    food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
    Any burden will be deported.
    7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
    least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
    8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
    Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for
    citizens naturally born into this country.
    9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations; no waving of a
    foreign flag; no political organizing; no bad-mouthing our president,
    or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
    10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively
    hunted and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be
    arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Harsh, you say?...

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO

exactly......we are such a joke as a country. there will be another 9-11 and probably a couple of them. I went to the ATM the other day and had to choose between English, Chinese and Spanish. Pressing 1 for English?? Our government has truly ruined this country in an effort to garner support and votes, rather than doing what's right. I would hate to be a 5 year old kid growing up in today's world.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

My dad is actually at the bank right now AS WE SPEAK addressing fraudulent charges made to his Bank Card in MI (we live in Minnesota) from a guy by the name of "Raul Mahmood"...

We really need to change some **** here. This COULD be one the greatest countries in the world, but we just piss everything down our leg.
      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I get the backlash of illegals to a degree but some of these comments confuse me. FF said he had to go to an atm and choose between 3 languages, no offense but is it really hard to press 1? I mean I travel a fair bit and whether I'm in Europe, Asia, South America they all list other languages. That isn't a slap in the face of the american people or indigenous people of any area, just sound business practice. If I were in Shanghai and had to freakin read the characters at an atm there to do a transaction it'd be dumb luck if the machine spat money out at me lol, I thank the banks for giving me that english as a #3 there.

As for being a 5 year old in this world, I guess it's all perspective. I'm Canadian so we don't have the huge illegal issues you guys do but immigration is a big part of Canada and I'm the son of an immigrant family. I grew up mixing with a lot of different ethnic groups and I can't think of a possible reason that I am worse off for it. I would think that having a global network could only be an asset in todays world.

Lastly for Heros post, I don't get what you're saying exactly. What **** do you need to change now specifically because Raul Mahmood committed bank fraud that didn't need to change a few years back when one of the biggest online cc fraud rings going was taken down that was in large part good ole american boys. Or all the white collar crime thats been primarily the domain of the upper middle class to wealthy white men in the us? Is Raul Mahmood such a bigger problem then these guys cause he's brown and muslim that now the changes need to be made?

I don't mean any offense to anyone but I'm getting the sense that the trend, and I'm not speaking of the people here just en masse, is going away from keep out illegals to keep out everyone different period and that is ridiculous. It's almost a form of accepted racism.
        Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-22-2008, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I dont care what color of people they let in the country. I think we can all agree that they should have to show their worthiness though, and not freeload off the system or commit crimes.

If everybody would pull their own weight, all would be well. Its not happening though so something needs to change because **** has become broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            I dont care what color of people they let in the country. I think we can all agree that they should have to show their worthiness though, and not freeload off the system or commit crimes.

If everybody would pull their own weight, all would be well. Its not happening though so something needs to change because **** has become broken.
            completely agree. I'll freely admit that I don't know the severity of the issue in the US with illegals, just what I read, hear and see on tv from time to time so i'm not coming at it from the view you guys are. Rightfully being in a country and pulling your own weight have to be basic requirements, I just don't like the talk that sometimes goes beyond that when every immigrant gets the broad paintstroke, and the talk goes from illegals to anybody legally trying to enter the country.
            Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-23-2008, 01:57 AM.

Comment

That whole 7 years of no taxes really chaps my ass. Come here and live open a business and **** it why should you have to pay taxes!!! Than after 7 years sell the business to your brother from another mother. Taxes we don't need no stinking taxes!!!!:dunno:

BB:bitching::bitching::bitching:
              "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                I get the backlash of illegals to a degree but some of these comments confuse me. FF said he had to go to an atm and choose between 3 languages, no offense but is it really hard to press 1? I mean I travel a fair bit and whether I'm in Europe, Asia, South America they all list other languages. That isn't a slap in the face of the american people or indigenous people of any area, just sound business practice. If I were in Shanghai and had to freakin read the characters at an atm there to do a transaction it'd be dumb luck if the machine spat money out at me lol, I thank the banks for giving me that english as a #3 there.

As for being a 5 year old in this world, I guess it's all perspective. I'm Canadian so we don't have the huge illegal issues you guys do but immigration is a big part of Canada and I'm the son of an immigrant family. I grew up mixing with a lot of different ethnic groups and I can't think of a possible reason that I am worse off for it. I would think that having a global network could only be an asset in todays world.

Lastly for Heros post, I don't get what you're saying exactly. What **** do you need to change now specifically because Raul Mahmood committed bank fraud that didn't need to change a few years back when one of the biggest online cc fraud rings going was taken down that was in large part good ole american boys. Or all the white collar crime thats been primarily the domain of the upper middle class to wealthy white men in the us? Is Raul Mahmood such a bigger problem then these guys cause he's brown and muslim that now the changes need to be made?

I don't mean any offense to anyone but I'm getting the sense that the trend, and I'm not speaking of the people here just en masse, is going away from keep out illegals to keep out everyone different period and that is ridiculous. It's almost a form of accepted racism.
                flmrrz with all due respect you don't live in this country nor anywhere near what i encounter and have no clue what's going on so it's unfounded for you to say anything about accepted racism or even make that statement. there is nothing to keep people out. we have FKING RULES and a FKING LANGUAGE in this country. they are there for a reason. i don't care who comes to this country so long as you live by OUR RULES that are set forth and learn OUR LANGUAGE and come here legally. People come to the US and take all that's good out of it...(a) opportunities (b) freedoms that they dont' have in their country. Then they make no effort to learn our language, pay taxes or contribute in any way to this society. i have to choose between 3 languages because people have come to this country from asia and mexico and have made no effort to learn the language of this country. so instead of telling them to fk off and learn it, we make Flyers choose what langauge he wants (and it aint just at the ATM). they are freeloaders and i can't stand free loaders if people haven't figured that out by now. People are getting sick of this and it's only getting worse. My sister told me today that comments on the report cards she sent out now need to be in both english and spanish. That infuriates me to no end. Im sick of all this tolerance bull **** and it's time we took back the country we had 50 years ago. ENGLISH is the FKING language. Learn it or get the fck out!!!!

I have nothing against anyone who comes to this country, pays their fair share and makes an attempt to learn the language and live by our rules. I have no problem with people hanging onto their native customs. I have a huge problem with people who come here and free load, don't learn the language and sponge of our society. Unfortunately we have a spineless government that has let things get way out of hand

i agree with Kevin completely. **** needs to change.
                Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-24-2008, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    flmrrz with all due respect you don't live in this country nor anywhere near what i encounter and have no clue what's going on so it's unfounded for you to say anything about accepted racism or even make that statement. there is nothing to keep people out. we have FKING RULES and a FKING LANGUAGE in this country. they are there for a reason. i don't care who comes to this country so long as you live by OUR RULES that are set forth and learn OUR LANGUAGE and come here legally. People come to the US and take all that's good out of it...(a) opportunities (b) freedoms that they dont' have in their country. Then they make no effort to learn our language, pay taxes or contribute in any way to this society. i have to choose between 3 languages because people have come to this country from asia and mexico and have made no effort to learn the language of this country. so instead of telling them to fk off and learn it, we make Flyers choose what langauge he wants (and it aint just at the ATM). they are freeloaders and i can't stand free loaders if people haven't figured that out by now. People are getting sick of this and it's only getting worse. My sister told me today that comments on the report cards she sent out now need to be in both english and spanish. That infuriates me to no end. Im sick of all this tolerance bull **** and it's time we took back the country we had 50 years ago. ENGLISH is the FKING language. Learn it or get the fck out!!!!

I have nothing against anyone who comes to this country, pays their fair share and makes an attempt to learn the language and live by our rules. I have no problem with people hanging onto their native customs. I have a huge problem with people who come here and free load, don't learn the language and sponge of our society. Unfortunately we have a spineless government that has let things get way out of hand

i agree with Kevin completely. **** needs to change.
                    This is clearly a hot button issue with you ff so I'm not going to take this any further, I will say in principle I agree completely. If anyone chooses to live in another country it should be legally, they should make every effort to assimilate and make themselves a productive member of society anything less shouldn't be accepted nor tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                      This is clearly a hot button issue with you ff so I'm not going to take this any further, I will say in principle I agree completely. If anyone chooses to live in another country it should be legally, they should make every effort to assimilate and make themselves a productive member of society anything less shouldn't be accepted nor tolerated.
                      you know flmrrz i live in a world that rewards doing all the wrong things and im just getting tired of it. that is really it in a nutshell. im frustrated with our government beyond belief and this being an election year and not having one decent person to choose from is making it worse. we are truly in trouble as a country from our economy to our government to our immigration policies to our policies that punish good americans and reward people who sponge off of our country in many different forms.

and it isn't going to get better unfortunately anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        you know flmrrz i live in a world that rewards doing all the wrong things and im just getting tired of it. that is really it in a nutshell. im frustrated with our government beyond belief and this being an election year and not having one decent person to choose from is making it worse. we are truly in trouble as a country from our economy to our government to our immigration policies to our policies that punish good americans and reward people who sponge off of our country in many different forms.

and it isn't going to get better unfortunately anytime soon.
                        if only everyone showed this kind of passion and educated themselves about what really matters in this country instead of dialing up who you want to vote off american idol........we be doing alot better as a country as a whole...........than again ..........you got the same old ****s getting re-elected term after term and nothings gonna change :puke: :puke:
                        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                          if only everyone showed this kind of passion and educated themselves about what really matters in this country instead of dialing up who you want to vote off american idol........we be doing alot better as a country as a whole...........than again ..........you got the same old ****s getting re-elected term after term and nothings gonna change :puke: :puke:
                          You hit it on the head. ******* Simon is more recognizalbe to a teenager than McCain, Hillary, or Obama. Not that we have great choices this year but it's only going to get worse if we don't start educating our population with important **** instead of voting people off an island.

:bang:
                          "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Working...
                          X