Buffalo Bills Off-Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Bills Off-Season

I know there’s a few Bills fans out there…JML, Stif, myself….just wondering what you guys think of us not resigning Nate Clements or London Fletcher….or Chris Kelsay getting a bigger contract then teammate Aaron Schoebel, even though Schoebel has made the Pro Bowl, and had more sacks then Kelsay….that one doesn’t make sense to me, Kelsay is a nice player, but Aaron is more valuable to us IMO….McGahee???, anyone think the Giants’ trade for him…it was rumored the Lions had a interest, but they just picked up Tatum Bell, so you can take them off the list….Where do we go in the draft….I think we almost have to go defense, our front 7 needs help, and we might need a CB to replace Clements…I’m not liking McGee as our #1…..Is TKO coming back, or is Levy going to release him…Crowell coming off a broken leg, and our offense needs upgrades on the O-line…a WR across from Evans would be nice, were going to need a FB as Shelton is not being brought back…should be a interesting off season I guess…..In Marv we trust….

Looks like the Browns are going to make a pitch for Nate Clements...home town boy returning home??? I just wonder if Nates dedicated towards winning, or if he is all about the money....I think the Titans might have a interest in him also....especially with Pac Man's legal disaster....

Comment

Just read the Buffalo News today and it says that TKO is on the trade block....it also provided a list of players that Buffalo might make a run at...Marc Colombo, Jon Stinchcomb , Tony Pashos, Jordan Black, Luke Petitgout, Derrick Dockery or Sean Mahan. I know we need O-line help, but are any of these guys going to be a upgrade.....

Comment

Yeah....lots of holes to fill.

Bills probably going secondary 1st round with Leon Hall from Michigan? Or that Florida saftey? But if they trade McGahee, then maybe they draft RB, as their isn't much out there in FA. It would be sweet if they could trade up for Peterson. Man I hope McGahee stays though, he's a stud....but I guess it's hard for a Miami Beach attitude to be happy in lil ol Buffalo.
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-02-2007, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Petitgout would definitely be an upgrade IMHO.
          2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

JML...i dont know if we would go after the S from Florida....Whitner and Simpson showed good things last year...as for McGahee...he still hasnt lived up to his potential....he is a MUCH better back then the way he is playing and played ever since his breakout season a few years back...it just seems like he has no desire to play in Buffalo...

Comment

Yeah....maybe not...just figured you get the best athelete, and have one be able to move over from safety.

How about Leon?

Also...gotta keep TKO!
              Especcially if they lose London.
              He'll be back to his old self...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Yeah....maybe not...just figured you get the best athelete, and have one be able to move over from safety.

How about Leon?

Also...gotta keep TKO!
                Especcially if they lose London.
                He'll be back to his old self...
                agreed....TKO is the LEADER on that D....will be tough losing London, Nate and possibly TKO....:bang: :blackeye:

Comment

McGahee is a free agent after next season, and he'll go somewhere else where they'll overpay him anyway then....so might as well get rid of him now and actually get something in return.

Letting Spikes go IMO is stupid, ALTHOUGH, he has been hurt for the better part of the last 2 seasons. That may be a concern and a reason why he'd be let go.

Schobel is the best player we have on the D-line if you ask me....and hopefully he'll be kept and rewarded when his time comes.

And for some reason it seems the Bills have a history of letting great secondary players go. Hell, half of our old defense found its way to Minnesota....including Pat Williams....a guy they should have NEVER let go. The guy's gotta weigh 400 lbs and he can actually run. Takes up 2 blockers on every passing down, and can stop the run. I'm STILL pissed about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    McGahee is a free agent after next season, and he'll go somewhere else where they'll overpay him anyway then....so might as well get rid of him now and actually get something in return.

Letting Spikes go IMO is stupid, ALTHOUGH, he has been hurt for the better part of the last 2 seasons. That may be a concern and a reason why he'd be let go.

Schobel is the best player we have on the D-line if you ask me....and hopefully he'll be kept and rewarded when his time comes.

And for some reason it seems the Bills have a history of letting great secondary players go. Hell, half of our old defense found its way to Minnesota....including Pat Williams....a guy they should have NEVER let go. The guy's gotta weigh 400 lbs and he can actually run. Takes up 2 blockers on every passing down, and can stop the run. I'm STILL pissed about that one.
                    agreed.....we tried to replace big p williams with ummmm TIM ANDERSON...ya how has that move workedout lolol....we did have a good day 1 in free agency, landing 3 o-linemen, including two starters IMO....dockery is a guard that has the potential to be a top 5 guard in the league....hes young and powerful....glad the bills did something.....

Comment

Clements to the Niners?
                      8 years, 80 million?

Wow. :nuts:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Clements to the Niners?
                        8 years, 80 million?

Wow. :nuts:
                        WOW....rumors have willis going to denver!?!?!

Comment

wow you gave Dockery some crazy numbers...Good player but those are Hutchinson numbers, dont know what the Bills were thinking...
                          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                            wow you gave Dockery some crazy numbers...Good player but those are Hutchinson numbers, dont know what the Bills were thinking...

have a feeling there will be a ton of those type of contracts this off season

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                              have a feeling there will be a ton of those type of contracts this off season
                              Thats the nature of the business nowadays, but you still have to question Dockery's contract. Hes good but not great...

Happy we got London Fletcher at a relatively cheap price...Solid player, your thoughts on him?
                              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Working...
                              X