Anyone see the draft report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see the draft report

I guess coming out of Kansas City or St Louis where the Rams are preparing for the draft as if the Dolphins will just PASS on the #1 pick??? This is hilarious. The logic is that the Dolphins (and many teams) don't feel that any of these guys who will be taken at #1 are worth the insane amount of money that has to be guaranteed to the #1 pick so the Rams are preparing as if the Dolphins just don't pick when their allotted time is up and the Rams are on the clock with everyone available to them, hahaha...

Seems the Dolphins have it narrowed down to the two Long's, Gholston, and maybe Dorsey but I wouldn't want to guarantee any of them that kind of money either.

SHOULD BE INTERESTING.....

Dorsey shouldn't even go top 5.

I still feel as if the dolphins should trade the pick if they cant decide. They will get more picks i return and that is ultimately what they need.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
      Dorsey shouldn't even go top 5.

disagree with you on dorsey....i know he's had some injuries & is light for a d-tackle but i think dorsey is one of the best players in the draft....& defintely a top 5...

Comment

I've never seen a DT get so much love for doing nothing. He's getting hyped way too much.

Comment

Working...
        X