Bills trade Takeo Spikes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills trade Takeo Spikes

The Buffalo Bills traded LB Takeo Spikes and QB Kelly Holcombe to the Eagles for DT Darrin Walker and future considerations which will most likely be a late round draft choice.
    Follow us on Twitter and join in on the conversation. Picks, news and more to help your bottom line! Check it out.

TKO was disgruntled in buffalo, but i dont know what to say... we have lost clements, spikes, fletcher, mcgahee, shelton... maybe we trade up in the draft to snag adrian peterson or something...questions on offense(RB) and defense(CB, MLB, OLB) still are problems with this team....

Comment

This is a pretty uncharacteristic move for the eagles. I think its good one for buffalo. Darwin Walker is a solid DT. Spikes is 30, hasn't been healthy in 2 seasons, and on the decline. Being an eagles fan, its hard to accept this trade, but we needed a LB and i guess this is the only deal this eagles were willing to work. Briggs would have costed them a 1st rounder and the eagles jsut dont do that, and al wilson is just as old and failed a physical so he may no be healthy either. Like you said though, lots of holes in buffalo..

Comment

I agree Daws....looking more & more like the Bills will draft an LB.... my vote goes to Patrick Willis :beerbang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Patrick Willis :beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X