• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football Preseason:Monday 8/11

....YTD...4-6...Overall
    (0-5..on Sides...4-1..on Totals)

Cincinnati at Green Bay

New Year New Players New Faces..Gone in Green Bay is #4 Brett Favre to NY Jets while Aaron Rodgers gets his Chance to Lead the Team...While Cinny Returns with Palmer at QB with Both Teams Banged Up Somewhat...Think Advanage here is to Cinny 1st Year QB Starting vs Proven QB...Also in 2007 Green Bay was the Youngest Team in the NFL ..(Which Included Farve) so Rodgers will have to develop Fast and Show that Keeping Him was the Right Move or Many Many People will be UPSET...So I see that Tonite the QB's will get the Most Work to See what Each Team has and what Rodgers needs to work on ...While Palmer gets into and Plays Cinny Game Plan and Use the Backup QBs but Still see some Points being Scored in the 38-40 Range and Cinny getting the Win..So...

Pic: Cincinnati +3
    Pic: Cincinnati/Green Bay...Over 35

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

good to see you and football back around....GL!...on your season my friend...:beerbang:

nice hit tonight with my bengals.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
    X