Thor's NFL Football PreSeason:Friday 8/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football PreSeason:Friday 8/15

...YTD...10-6...Overall...(3-5 on Sides)...(7-1 on Totals)

Got Lucky on Last Nites Final Game ...But I will Take It...:sm:

Oakland (1-0) at Tennessee (1-0)

Sorry No Time for Writeup.... Spent Most of Day Driving to WVU and Unloading Son for School..And Still have to Drive Home...Posting on his Laptop..See Lots Of Offense and Less Deffense with Both Teams Ahead on the Offensive Side of the Ball..See FG Game...BOL..So...

Pic: Oakland +3 1/2
    Pic: Oakland/Tennessee...Over 35

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

1-1 Nite..Wild Finish..FG Won Game But Big Play was Oakland TD Stopped by Tenny....Cost Me the Over...But Help Tenny Win the Game..GL to All on Weekend..!!

...YTD...11-7....(4-5 on Sides...7-2 on Totals)

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X