Thor's NFL Football PreSeason:Saturday 8/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Football PreSeason:Saturday 8/16

...YTD...11-7..Overall...(4-5 on Sides...7-2 on Totals)

Took My Top 11 Plays for Saturday that I Like the Best of the Possible 20 Plays Tonite...BOL to All..!!

Washington at NY Jets
    Pic: NY Jets -3

Miami at Jacksonville
    Pic: Miami +3 1/2

Minnesota at Baltimore
    Pic: Minnesota +1 1/2
    Pic: Minnesota/Baltimore...Over 34 1/2

Indianapolis at Atlanta
    Pic: Indianpolis +3

San Diego at St Louis
    Pic: San Diego/St Louis...Under 37

Houston at New Orleans
    Pic: Houston +3

Arizona at Kansas City
    Pic: Arizona/Kansas City...Under 37 1/2

Chicago at Seattle
    Pic: Chicago -2

Green Bay at San Francisco
    Pic: Green Bay/San Francisco...Over 35

Dallas at Denver
    Pic: Dallas/Denver...Over 37

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

**Note..Small Plays and Sorry No Time for any Writeups...:sm:
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Looks Like a 7-4 Nite...Plus Nite...Had Some Close Ones from Keeping this a Really Good Nite..:sm: ...

Close Ones:
    Dallas/Denver...Total Scored was 36..Needed 37 for Push and 38/Plus for a W

Chicago/Seattle...Seattle Won in OT by FG But I had Chicago -2...Wrong Team Kicked the FG for W

Washington/NY Jets...Washington Wins 13-10 When NY Jets WR Dropped a 5 Yard TD Pass Wide Open in Endzone for Winning TD with 5 Seconds in the Game on 3rd Down..then NY Jets Kicked the FG to Tie the Game and Go into OT on 4th Down at Almost an Extra Point Distance and Ball Hits Upright and Misses...That Would have Been a REALLY BAD Loss for Jets in Reg Season for the W

Arizona/Kansas City Total was 44 Points...A TD to Much..(I had the Under 37 1/2 was the Play) for the W

But a Good Nite Anyway...Hope All Here and on the Net Had a Good Nite and Hammered the Man..BOL on the Next Game(s)....:thumbs:

Today..Overall..7-4...(4-2 on Sides...3-2 on Totals)...:sm:

...YTD...18-11...Overall...8-7 on Sides...10-4 on Totals

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Great night Thor. Congrats.
      NBA: 9-15, 31%
      NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
      MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
      NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
      NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
      TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
      PLAYOFFS: 4-1
      NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
      SIDES: 102-68, 60%
      BOWLS: 16-13
      TOTALS: 0-0

Favorite teams:
      NCAAF: Purdue
      NCAABB: Purdue
      NFL: Tampa Bay
      NBA: Orlando Magic
      MLB: Cubbies

Comment

Thor's NFL Football PreSeason:Sunday 8/17

Thanks..Bigmoe..Hope you have a Great Weekend..!!

My Bad..I Should Use One Post for the Whole Week..I Just Put Sunday Here..!!

SUNDAY FOOTBALL:

Detroit at Cincinnati

Pic: Detroit +3 1/2
        Pic: Detroit/Cincinnati...Over 36

New England at Tampa Bay

Pic: New England -1
        Pic: New England/Tampa Bay...Over 33 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

Plus Nite..3-1...:sm: ...1-1 on Sides...2-0 on Totals

...YTD...21-12..Overall...(9-8 on Sides...12-4 on Totals)

BOL to All on Monday Nites Game Here on On the Net...Hammer the Man..!!..:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor's NFL PreSeaon Football: Monday 8/18

...YTD...21-12..Overall...(9-8 on Sides...12-4 on Totals)

MONDAY NITES GAME:

Cleveland at New York Giants

Pic: Cleveland +2
            Pic: Cleveland/New York Giants...Over 35 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

2nd Half Pick:

Cleveland at New York Giants

Pic: Cleveland/New York...Under 16 1/2

If You Play Half..Is the Play...IMO...BOL

Football Time..!!

Comment

Its almost time!!

I've said it before and I'm gonna say it again.....Thor you are the best handicapper I know.....I've been hovering around your picks for years....yes I said years....from the old ultimatecapper days to now....you are the man in my books....and my pockets have benefited from knowing you...I'm feeling that this is our year in the NFL for unprecedented victory.....lets make a ton this season. I'll be tailing.....good luck.

Comment

Thanks..Radication...Hope You have a GREAT Year...and Make Some $$$...!!

Comment

Working...
                  X