Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LMAO....Bengals to resign Chris Henry....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO....Bengals to resign Chris Henry....

Agent says Bengals close to signing WR Chris Henry - Yahoo! News

:laughing: :laughing: ......the mean machine is back....:laughing:

whodey.jpg <------click to make me bigger.....:thumbs:
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 08-18-2008, 11:43 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

lmao....dude can't even play the first 4 weeks of the season because he's suspended again......he's been out there for 4 months since the bengals released him and not one other team has expressed any interest in him. what a joke.

if there is another city with 2 worse franchises i would like to see it. I don't think it gets worse than a bengals/reds combo meal.........:ohman:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        lmao....dude can't even play the first 4 weeks of the season because he's suspended again......he's been out there for 4 months since the bengals released him and not one other team has expressed any interest in him. what a joke.

if there is another city with 2 worse franchises i would like to see it. I don't think it gets worse than a bengals/reds combo meal.........:ohman:

Amen....its pretty amazing when a small Jesuit school's basketball team is the toast of the town...a team that has never even been to a Final Four.

The local radio shows and callers have been absolutely TRASHING the Bengals for the Henry signing. About 4 weeks ago Marvin Lewis made several quotes saying he was no longer interested in Henry and didn't want him back. Now this....so it boils down to this...either Marvin is talking out of both sides of his mouth and looks like a total hypocrite, or, Mike Brown made this personnel decision against Marvin's wishes. Either way...things are looking really, really bad in Cincinnati right now.

At least X tips it up again in about three months...lol.
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

That's a tough combo to beat, but I think the Pittsburgh Pirates may top them in a handicapped match:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy View Post
            That's a tough combo to beat, but I think the Pittsburgh Pirates may top them in a handicapped match:thumbs:
            Pittsburgh has the successful Steelers and Penguins at least...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Pittsburgh has the successful Steelers and Penguins at least...
              exactly.....i was talking about the worst combo of teams and i hardly think you can put Pittsburgh in there with the Steelers (and even counting the penguins).

it was more to the point of having 2 franchises that are just run horribly.

Comment

buffalo end of story :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
                ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                  buffalo end of story

Comment

exactly.....i was talking about the worst combo of teams and i hardly think you can put Pittsburgh in there with the Steelers (and even counting the penguins).

it was more to the point of having 2 franchises that are just run horribly.
                    Oh I agree....Steelers and Pens are fine.

I'm saying the Pirates have screwed things up so much over the last 16 years, they can probably take on TWO bumbling franchises. Handicapped match.

Comment

Sad state of affairs....shocker he and Pacman played together....

I was actually suprised me donks did not pick him up then he and Marshall could both play Madden at home while the real games were going on. :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                      X