Football Picks for Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Picks for Saturday

here is what i got from Vegas tonight: Raiders-3, panthers-3, Chiefs+3, Bengals +3

Ok, so i need to find a new football picker, and suggestions? I will do a web search or go with someone i used before... sorry i posted these...

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerOK95 View Post
      Ok, so i need to find a new football picker, and suggestions? I will do a web search or go with someone i used before... sorry i posted these...
      first off welcome

secondly never appologize for bad picks. if it was necessary for people with bad picks to appologize rothko wouldn't have time for anything else in his life....

third this forum is for posting YOUR thoughts and opinions on games. i can find a million vegas picks on the website and i even have 2 sources to get about 200 different picks from touts for free. if you're unsure of your ability to pick games, post them anyway.

GL this season.......:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by BoomerOK95 View Post
        here is what i got from Vegas tonight: Raiders-3, panthers-3, Chiefs+3, Bengals +3
        i saw you got a new picker- [Edit by Queen] site, can you post the saturday plays here ? or thursdays game ?:thumbs:
        Last edited by Queen; 09-11-2008, 12:24 AM.

Comment

That's it Goodbye you got the wrong Idea about this site.
          Last edited by Queen; 09-11-2008, 12:21 AM.

Comment

NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
            X