Yes I Want a Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
    There is a HUGE difference you are intentionally avoiding fish.... Sarah Palin has actually governed in a respectable manner (allowing the people to decide) when she had nothing at stake. Obama "renounced" the more radical views only when it became politically expedient and necessary.... and then lied to everyone by saying he was rarely there (only, in his book, he told you that you could always find him at that church on sundays)... in his book, he brags about his mentor (Frank, i think it was) who turns out to be a known communist in America doing the bidding of Moscow.....
    Ha ha, lets talk political expediency. Like McCain suddenly kissing up to the christain right when he needed the nomination? I mean, in 2000, he was against the Bush cuts, then when that didnt work, he was for them.

Obama was part of that Church because when you live in Chicago and you want to get into politics, that is where you have to go to network. Besides, if we are going to talk about politicians and lies, good luck with that. Every single one does... personally, its just a matter of which ones have been lying for the least amount of time.

Even if Obama is a communist, radical islamist (how he could be both is a mystery to me - those are on the opposite sides of the political spectrum), baby raping, **** eating bastard - he would be unable to act on it as the President anyway. I am pretty sure the day he imposes homosexual sharia law

I think it is much more likely that he is merely ambitious, like most politicians, and made whatever friends he had to based on who he met along the way. And summarily dumped those relationships when they became a burden. Just like, I dunno, every other politician in national office, including McCain.

Its a dirty, nasty business. Makes me want to take a shower after discussing it. The choices are almost always between a giant douche and a **** sandwich.
    可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish2006 View Post
      Confirmed, Palin's 17 year old daughter is knocked up. Woohoo, sweet irony. That is some funny ****. Especially given mama Palin's views on birth control.

Can you say, President Obama. Hahahahahahahaha.
      Can you say: I am proud to be an american?

That is the most f'd up post I have ever read! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        Can you say: I am proud to be an american?

That is the most f'd up post I have ever read! :thumbs:

yeah McCain puts country first picking a VP with less experience then a dog to become possibly commander in chief, oh yeah and obama hates this country i forgot his half brother osama hates america too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          yeah McCain puts country first picking a VP with less experience then a dog to become possibly commander in chief, oh yeah and obama hates this country i forgot his half brother osama hates america too :laughing: :laughing:
          Dan, Ya missed it again! :bang:

take the candidates out of the picture;

How could anyone celebrate/call victory at the expense of a 17 year old girl?

That is just ****in' sick and UN-AMERICAN! You might as well burn your American flag!

The last time I checked, there were no 17yr olds running for president!

My post got deleted before, but I will post it again:

Why are Democrats such wimps?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPjWcDPXjCs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPjWcDPXjCs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:thumbs:
          Last edited by homedawg; 09-01-2008, 08:41 PM.

Comment

That is just ****in' sick and UN-AMERICAN! You might as well burn your American flag!

let me make this nice and clear for you HD to quote Obama

"Leave candidates' children alone, and if he finds out people in his campaign had something to do with going after young miss Palin, then he or she will be fired." he also stated this story would be a non-issue when it came to campaigning

so the man you hate so much Obama has shown his class once again in taking the high road

and the thing your missing is that Sarah Palin is Pro-life to the max, anti birth control, wants creationism taught in school but she can't even teach her own child no sex before marriage and her daughter is knocked up at 17 its just comical everything Mrs. Palin has preached when its come to this issue has back fired in her own house hold

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPjWcDPXjCs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPjWcDPXjCs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

posting a video with alicia keys a big time Obama supporter what has happened HD, and don't tell me shes voting for him cause shes part black and so is he

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                posting a video with alicia keys a big time Obama supporter what has happened HD, and don't tell me shes voting for him cause shes part black and so is he
                PROUD OF AMERICA, CHILDREN & The GREAT RAY CHARLES

Comment

PROUD OF AMERICA, CHILDREN & The GREAT RAY CHARLES

Too bad Palin wants to seceed from the US:
                  More Palin Questions / Alaska Seceding???? « Suzie-Q

You can't make this **** up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish2006 View Post

YES THEY CAN! :thumbs:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpbY8GDgkVc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QpbY8GDgkVc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                    Last edited by homedawg; 09-01-2008, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                      yeah McCain puts country first picking a VP with less experience then a dog to become possibly commander in chief, oh yeah and obama hates this country i forgot his half brother osama hates america too :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
                      And the democrats nominated a Pres with less experience than a dog...

By the way... Palin has more executive exp. than obama, biden, and mccain put together...

You know what Obama has run in his life? Exactly jack ****... nothing... nada... a senate office with a secretary.... that's it....

Comment

let me make this nice and clear for you HD to quote Obama

"Leave candidates' children alone, and if he finds out people in his campaign had something to do with going after young miss Palin, then he or she will be fired." he also stated this story would be a non-issue when it came to campaigning

so the man you hate so much Obama has shown his class once again in taking the high road

and the thing your missing is that Sarah Palin is Pro-life to the max, anti birth control, wants creationism taught in school but she can't even teach her own child no sex before marriage and her daughter is knocked up at 17 its just comical everything Mrs. Palin has preached when its come to this issue has back fired in her own house hold
                        I see.... so she never taught her own child no sex before marriage.... I got ya now.... you're a douche, man.... you're saying that all children who are properly raised and taught morals by their parents ALWAYS follow them to a T? You're crazy, and you are taking this out of the context of LIFE. Show me one 17 yr old that has truly followed every moral value that has been taught by his/her parents? Here's a clue: You aren't going to find one.

You aren't a father, are you? It's obvious you have absolutely zero idea what you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fish2006 View Post

Welcome to the world of politics and blogging.... what a joke...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fish2006 View Post

You know what fish... a couple days ago I thought you had some intelligent and insightful things to say.... but now I see that was just happenstance.... You have taken a know-nothing random blog and projected it as truth ("Too bad Palin want to seceed" not "I wonder if this has any merit"). And then, as a trump card, you say "you can't make this **** up" when in reality this is all just made up.... You have lost a tremendous amount of credibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                              You know what fish... a couple days ago I thought you had some intelligent and insightful things to say.... but now I see that was just happenstance.... You have taken a know-nothing random blog and projected it as truth ("Too bad Palin want to seceed" not "I wonder if this has any merit"). And then, as a trump card, you say "you can't make this **** up" when in reality this is all just made up.... You have lost a tremendous amount of credibility.
                              Maybe I should have done a better job of explaining why this is relevant. Nobody is arguing whether she was in or not in such a group. That is established by the public record.

If I were her, I would probably be saying that just because you belong to a group does not mean you share each and every group members ideology - leaders included.

There is a good parallel to Obama here - both joined a group for political convenience on their way up. It is instructive of the kind of thing you have to do in politics to get ahead... join groups that have leaders who have really whacked out ideas. Especially now, much more than even 30 years ago.

Thats the real reason why its interesting. I doubt that Palin really wants to seceed from the union. But just like her presence on the ticket makes the experience issue one that, instead of requiring a sound byte argument (stupid but effective) and now requires a nuanced argument (more truthful but, as we have learned, ineffective - goes over most peoples heads) - it is interesting from the perspective of "watching the horse race".

This election long ago went past the logic stage. It has for months been in the spin, new cycle management stage. The tactics are a lot more interesting to watch than the actual arguments that are coming from either side.

Comment

once again this idea that obama hates america or isn't patriotic is an absolute joke, just cause he has never served makes him unpatriotic is that what it is? is it because he spent time in Indonesia? (by the way he went to a public school that had kids that were muslim but he never went to a muslim school HD as proven by CNN)

Obama: Man of the World
                                March 6, 2007
                                By Nicholas D Kristof
                                selectnytimes.com

In the interview Mr. Obama stated "I was a little Jakarta kid," he once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics- and more likely to be aware of their nationalism-if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset."

Dan the recital of that prayer is considered by Islamics as a defacto part of fundemental Islamic/Muslim religious membership. [Reference The Adhan (Islamic call to prayer)]

This stuff as stated in another post can't be made up, it's OBAMA'S own words written by a left wing media outlet.
                                2010 system plays 83-90-7 (-24.1 units)

Comment

Working...
                                X