Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

early Ravens line--not enough with Flacco?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early Ravens line--not enough with Flacco?

I know the Bengals have their issues, but doesn't +1 seem a little low, especially with Flacco getting the start? Any opinions?

I like the Ravens myself this week. I'm hoping the lines rises before gametime tho. I mean look at the Falcons...they are in the same boat as the Ravens (rookie qb) and getting 3 at home.

Comment

good point.

bengals -1.5 @ ravens
      lions -3 @ falcons

imo, both road teams are similar and both home teams are similar yet the bengals/ravens start at a pk. perhaps the public perception is the ravens are a stronger home team than the falcons, atleast thats my guess. should be interesting to see how the ravens will do with first year guys starting at qb and rb

Comment

if i were a rookie qb i would want to start at home against the bengals defense. its a no play for me though, not ever gonna put money on the ravens again unless they show me some offense.....field goals are way to frustrating.

Comment

If you read what the pundits think about Ryan versus Flacco, it's not close. Greg Cosell of NFL films says that Flacco has timing and accuracy problems, and the difference between Ryan and Flacco is night and day. I have a feeling the Ravens will be playing between the 20's a lot.

Comment

Cincinnati as a road fave just doesn't look enticing to me in any way, shape, or form. I don't care if they're playing Dorothy, the Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion with Ryan Leaf at QB.

I guess the Raisins are projected to suck again and all, but isn't it a given the Bungles will once again suck too, seeings as how they seemingly can't protect Palmer if the way he got the crap beat out of him in preseason is any indication, and i'm taking a reasonable stab that their defense isn't gonna exactly be of the shutdown variety this year either.

That doesn't leave them much to stand on.

I have no idea why the Bungles continue to draw so much line respect year after year. They never really were all that good, even the year they made the playoffs, only to get dispatched by the Steelers in the first game, and they've done nothing but regress since.

I know it may be tough putting your $$ on the Raisins, but seriously, betting the Biungles as a road fave is an even worse idea, imho.

Comment

good point, not sure you want to lay road money with the convicts.

Comment

Working...
              X