Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skins........

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

glad to have you on board with us here.....great stuff you bring to the table......:beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

This country has been suckered.... I was even suckered... I voted for the ******* in the primary... and I've voted repub my whole life.... thank god I saw the light.

Barak ZerObama
    Steamin' Bowl of Bull****

Comment

Skins :thanks: :cheers: :goodjob:

Comment

you should thank me! I live in VA, a swing state.... this election is coming down to about 5 or 6 states.....

Comment

Apparently those here in my great state of CO have drank to much of the cool aid they passed out at the convention and this state may be lost:bang:

Comment

its early bo.... you got women in colorado, right? I bet they're starting to get a little bit ticked at what they have bought into....

Comment

Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
              its early bo.... you got women in colorado, right? I bet they're starting to get a little bit ticked at what they have bought into....

We do..so your right it is early....stay tuned.

Comment

lets also not forget that out of Pennsylvania, Ohio, Texas, Michigan, Florida and California....obama carried the following states:

insert crickets here.........
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                  Apparently those here in my great state of CO have drank to much of the cool aid they passed out at the convention and this state may be lost:bang:

Try living in the metro Detroit area and being a member of the UAW. Voting Republican is like a sin:bang:

Although if you get away from the the metro Detroit area and Ann Arbor you will see mostly Mccain signs:thumbs:

Maybe I should move to the U. P.:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                  X