***Udoggie's NFL Week 1***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Udoggie's NFL Week 1***

Kicking it off with the defending SB champs.....

Giants-4.5 winner

3 units

Skins/Giants o41-105 loser

1 unit

Giants-220
    Lions-165
    Eagles-330
    Colts-450

1 to win 2.72 units

Bucs+4-105/ +160

Fins+4/+140

Jaguars-3

Seahawks/Bills u38-120

Eagles-9

Cardinals/49ers u42.5

2 units each/ 1 unit ml

6 pt pleaser

Bengals-6
    Lions-9

.5 to win 3 units

writeup to follow....:beer2:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 09-07-2008, 10:29 AM. Reason: added plays
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

writeup to follow....:beer2:
    :pud:.......we're all on pins and needles....:pud:

GL this year Udog.....:beerbang: :beerbang:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

bol udog!

Comment

GL and you having me over for the season opener ? ill bring some elmo's wings :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          GL and you having me over for the season opener ? ill bring some elmo's wings :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
          :ohman:.....still begging to hang with Udog....:ohman:

Comment

GL UD, can't wait to roll on all you fools in the FF league too :beer2:

Comment

Skins will win. Dont you guys ever learn to bet against the public! Bokies always make money cause of this situation right here tonight! Almost 75% betting on giants im on the other 25% cashing in!

Comment

Originally posted by RIP 21 Sean Taylor View Post
                Skins will win. Dont you guys ever learn to bet against the public! Bokies always make money cause of this situation right here tonight! Almost 75% betting on giants im on the other 25% cashing in!
                :boog:
                NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

FF- thanks. A bunch.

Daws- same to you bro :thumbs:

Danny boy- you would have better luck with some strong beer

Nitts- not a chance, the Aces will hold up :beerbang:

#21- Gamblin Man, is that you????

One day you will learn that the public is not always wrong either. If it was as simple as fading the public, vegas wouldn't exist. That being said I hate giving bokies money, so hopefully you're wrong. bol anyway. For future reference, we usually have a discussion thread every week that you can post your thoughts in. Many (myself included) find these threads to be a great help, as some may point out things that could have been overlooked by others. It works better when you can post actual reasoning, not just a cocky statement with no evidence. Why don't you post why you think the Skins will win?

I think too much is being made of the losses on the Giants D. Sure, Strahan retiring & Osi is a huge loss, but I really believe the Giants have a solid defensive system that new additions will integrate into. I think the Skins will look to pound the run early & often. If the Giants win the ground battle, things should fall into place defensively. To me this is a play that the Giants will be able to do just that. Campbell is still a pretty big ? in terms of how well he is capable of performing. I expect the Giants to put a ton of pressure on him & run blitz a ton as well.

The Redskins defense is banged up- though Landry & Springs will play, what can you expect from them? Taylor is hurting, & I think the Redskins Lbs are getting a bit old. London Fletcher is in the twilight of his career, & I am not too impressed with Washington either. SS Doughty is IMO weak, which could really cause some problems in the deep passing game for the Skins. I have a feeling Eli wants to show the world the Giants were not just a fluke SB team. A healthy run game should be able to open up plenty of passing lanes for Eli. Boss will be just fine in Shockey's place as well. I'm thinking the Giants attack more through the air than the ground tonight...

The motivational edge is with the Giants, at home & having to defend their SB crown while everyone has pretty much wrote them off. Another possible motivation is their loss @ home 22-10 last season. They got owned. High winds, tons of dropped passes & mistakes contributed to the loss. I'm sure they'll be reminded of this game sometime before kickoff. As always, turnovers will be huge here. IMO as long as the Giants can side step the turnovers, they will come out ahead. I'm thinking 27-20 or so.
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post

#21- Gamblin Man, is that you????

:laughing: :laughing:

:thumbs:....thanks for that homer perspective...i was just saying to myself....dang, i wish someone would sign up and then pimp their team......

Comment

GL Udogg...Hopefully we can start the season off with a W :beerbang:

All the jokers are coming out tonight apparently..RIP Sean Taylor lol...

Comment

Originally posted by tampayay View Post
                        :boog:

:laughing: :laughing: :smclap:
                        Either Black or Red...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

:thumbs:....thanks for that homer perspective...i was just saying to myself....dang, i wish someone would sign up and then pimp their team......
                          LMAO, good to see FF hasn't lost a step since last season concluded :laughing:

Comment

Bokies always make money cause of this situation right here tonight! Almost 75% betting on giants im on the other 25% cashing in!

bokies:thumbs:

Comment

GL U-dog...some BS from the Crowell camp deciding to have surgery now, even though he has known about his knee issue for two years now. He had a simple procedure done that takes 2-4 weeks recovery, and the Bills put him on IR during his contract year, hmmm....

Comment

Working...
                              X