Why the love for Cincinnati?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the love for Cincinnati?

I am seeing this play everywhere. I personally think the Ravens are a live dog and was wondering if anyone else felt that way. Also was curious why people are lining up and freeking laying points with a team that is just awful....and on the road no less. Yeah flacco is a rookie QB but it isn't like he's going up against the 85 bears defense. Bengals were 28th last year on defense and i don't exactly think they've done anything to change that. They have an 0-line that was just BRUTAL in the preseason. They went 10 quarters in the preseason without their starting lineup recording a TD on offense. List goes on and on. I mean the Ravens are ****ty but so are the Bengals. Bengals were the 2nd highest totaled play in the Hilton Superbook Contest and #4 including totals in the Leroy's Pro Challenge.

Also, Bengals bettors tell me why the Bengals are the side.....:thumbs:

GL!....
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 09-07-2008, 01:45 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

I agree Go Ravens:beerbang:
    :beerbang:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ade-me-me.html

Comment

I don't know...I'm loving the Bengals...:(

Comment

I said basically the same exact thing earlier in the week.

Even if you don't like Baltimore, I don't see how in the hell anyone could like Cincinnati as a road fave....

Comment

I like Baltimore as well, though I wish McGahee was 100% healthy. A lot of people had were very, very high on Flacco...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            Also was curious why people are lining up and freeking laying points with a team that is just awful....and on the road no less.Also, Bengals bettors tell me why the Bengals are the side.....:thumbs:

GL!....

The Bengals have owned the Ravens, winning 6 of their last 8 meetings. They are 3-1 @ Baltimore the last 4 seasons. Flacco is a question mark, & with Troy Smith unavailable Bouman is next in line. I don't trust the Ravens offense to put up enough points to consider backing them. The Bengals, while terrible defensively, have a viable offense that should be able to get ahead & stay there. That being said, I don't think I'm playing them. :sm:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
            X