Monday Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Night

hey guys, first time posting in the forum, have been a consistant reader of your posts for a little over a year now and posted a bit when many of you guys were capping at the old site. Hope i can add some insight and perspective on some plays. when betting i feel im pretty consistant when playing favs/dogs. i do like home dogs especially early in the season and see lots of value with those types of plays. hoping to contribute some knowledge to the forum.

GREEN BAY/MINN UNDER 37.5 1 unit- IMO both teams with attempt to establish the run early and control the clock. Green bay will look to ease Rodgers into the game and hope he can get them through the first few series without turning the ball over. Also look for a lot fewer big plays from the pack this year as they transition their way from the deep ball heaving team to a more conservative short pass offense. . I look for AP to also dominate the offense attack as the only major threat for the vikes. Both defenses will be are very good and will be geared up for opening night divisional game and IMO the total falls short. Might tale some on GB as well.

OAK +3 1 unit- Really like the raiders as a home dog here. last season in their second meeting J. Fargas ran for 146 yrds. Now with him and D. Mac in the backfield I can see even more dominance on the ground for the black and silver. As for Denver, no Marshall and still not sold on selvin young and andre hall. Denver only 2-6 on the road last year, wins against buffalo opening day 15-14 and against kc 27-11 week 10.

adding green bay -2.5 1 unit
    Last edited by Billy The Kid; 09-08-2008, 06:05 PM.
    NFL '12
Working...
X