....and I thought Kornheiser was bad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....and I thought Kornheiser was bad

Who are these idiots announcing the late game? They sound like two drunk idiots mumbling to each other :boog:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

amen to that! complete garbage.

Comment

they all stink on espn...dikta makes madden look like a great announcer

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Who are these idiots announcing the late game? They sound like two drunk idiots mumbling to each other :boog:
        they have a radio show together (minus Ditka) Mike and Mike int he Morning. LOL if you think they sound like two drunk idiots, imagine on radio lol
        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I really like the radio show. Kinda sports with comedy I don't like the play by play or color commentating. Really don't like Ditka anyway.
          a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
          Sides: +17.4 units
          Totals: +0 units
          In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
          Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

Kornhole was so annoying...he couldn't leave the Farve/Rodgers thing alone. :bang:

Comment

Golic isn't bad on the radio. The other one is annoying. He has an annoying whiney voice, and when i hear him talk, it sounds to me like some little kid crying "but mom, i don't wanna go to bed"....and he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about half the time either. Sometimes i get the sense that Golic wants to just beat the **** out of him....kind of how you get that sense from Joe Morgan wanting to strangle that old **** that he does Sunday night baseball with on ESPN that doesn't know ****, but tries to come across as intelligent or whatever he's trying to accomplish by spewing all that useless nonsense out of him mouth.

By the way, the raiders really ****in suck
              Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 09-09-2008, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X