Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tampayay View Post
    SF line dropped to 7 in the majority of the shops...... Wow :nuts:
    Seahawks are going to be in a ****LOAD of teasers this Sunday. Niners ML is still over +250 and its starting to sound delicious tampa! Gore didn't get to shine much last week. He went for $29 in my auction and I'll be kicking myself all year for not bidding $30. Martz is a dumbass if he doesn't let him win the game this week. He's become so predictable going to a pass heavy offense when he gets behind that it doesn't work anymore. Especially with a QB that has thrown 1 touchdown his entire career. JT was able to hit Davis in the open field, I'm just worried that he didn't throw in Bruce's direction ONCE in 20 attempts! Still like Niners in this one despite the home field advantage. Seahawks are in trouble with Julius Jones this year with Morris out til Week 5 most likely. As long as Taylor keeps dropping balls, Niners could win with 2 TD's and a FG or two. Shame they already lost a couple points on the spread. Big doggies barked last week and are keeping all but 1 game to a TD or less.
    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 09-11-2008, 01:16 AM.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Yep BIFF I think I am going to be on that ML as well as Ats.

Lets do this......:drunk:
      NBA: About evenish

1 Unit = $50

To the new season :beerbang:

Comment

Bettin' on an O/U

Falcons have always brought their fans way up, like winning and scoring 34 pts last week. But they have always disappointed them soon after and drop kicking them on the way down. TB defense is great, especially againts a ****ty team. Low scoring game here and got them on my A list. Greise getting the nod instead of Garcia. GL fellas. Already bet the under 37 1/2 at Oly
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Any thoughts on the Titans this week. Currently +1 @ Cinncy with 60% of the public on Tenn. The Bengals couldn't stop a terrible Ravens OFF. last week when they needed to and got burned with trickery. On the other side of the coin thier offense was nowhere to be found and the O-line is in shambles. The line seems off to me even with Vince out. KCollins doesn't have to be stellar to hand the ball off 40 times. Titans are comming off a big win against Jax and do have Houston next week but can't see them looking ahead at the divisional matchup knowing they could potentially have a 2 game lead on any of their divisional opponents by the end of the weekend. Thoughts anyone?

Also looking at San Diego and NE

YTD 1-2
          NFL '12

Comment

SD has gone down to a pick at my book, really tempting. I don't think Denver is the better team. I also see the Jags spread has already crept down to -4.5 which seems a little more appropriate. I put some on the Bills already at +6, be cautious on the banged up Jags O-line, Buffalo put up 5 sacks, 1 interception, and one fumble recovery last game. I'll be rooting for the Bills big time.

Don't know if I can play ML yet on San Fran, I see some of you guys are feeling that though. What about this Pats business though? Even money on the ML, might have to take a stab at that.

Any more thoughts?
            GO TITANS!

Comment

Working...
            X