Kicking Myself

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking Myself

for not taking Buffalo to win the division before the season started like I had planned to.

I plain forgot :bang:

doesn't mean it will hit, but it sure looks good now doesnt it considering the state of affairs in the AFC East.

- Patriots could still win it, but with Brady out of the picture, the gap has shortened considerably IMO

- the Dolphins....LOL... well OK that one's obvious.

- the Jets, nice win vs. the hapless Dolphins, but I am not convinced. They will be running on the fumes of Favre's farts by season's end. Thomas Jones is solid though, and if they use him to complement and reduce Favre's turnovers (they will come believe you me), I will be eating my words

:puke:
    Last edited by Q-Unit; 09-09-2008, 09:54 PM.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Q, didn't you see UD's new avatar? :bang:

BTW, the Boyz looked good on sunday!:beer2:
    Last edited by homedawg; 09-09-2008, 10:00 PM.

Comment

:party:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        :party:

:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
          Q, didn't you see UD's new avatar? :bang:

BTW, the Boyz looked good on sunday!:beer2:

just need them to get the 3rd and 4th WRs back on the field from injury and they might be OK!

I think Romo is better equipped than say: Vince Young (sorry Horf just couldn't resist I know it was just a rumor that he was depressed and Fisher had to call the cops to find him), to handle the scrutiny that came with 2 playoff losses.

Besides, one can be directly blamed on him, while the other was a team effort in sucking ass against the eventual SB champs.

He's only in his 3rd year its ridiculous to already frame him a choker when Troy Aikman, Steve Young, Brett Favre, and Peyton Manning all went through the same thing. Most of all John Elway.

and its telling when the QB gets blamed when the whole team is absolved. lol comes with the territory I guess.

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post

just need them to get the 3rd and 4th WRs back on the field from injury and they might be OK!

I think Romo is better equipped than say: Vince Young (sorry Horf just couldn't resist I know it was just a rumor that he was depressed and Fisher had to call the cops to find him), to handle the scrutiny that came with 2 playoff losses.

Besides, one can be directly blamed on him, while the other was a team effort in sucking ass against the eventual SB champs.

He's only in his 3rd year its ridiculous to already frame him a choker when Troy Aikman, Steve Young, Brett Favre, and Peyton Manning all went through the same thing. Most of all John Elway.

and its telling when the QB gets blamed when the whole team is absolved. lol comes with the territory I guess.
            but Los Cabos and Jessica Simpson will poison any hopes of a free pass for playoffs failure.

I'd rather date Carrie Underwood anyhow :thumbs:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Young is out for up to four weeks!

Comment

You know my Titans only have 2 QBs on the Roster:
                1. V Young
                2. K Collins

:bang:

Horfin